4| I've met worse

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Two days after the New Jersey incident, the group had arrived to their next stop, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Daisuke could hear the conversation in the truck, but he didn't exactly care enough to pay attention to what the hell they were blabbering about this time, knowing that Murphy would somehow be involved.

Not long after the conversation ended, the Japanese male slowed down as he could see the truck do the same, which he soon noticed why once he looked to the other side of him. Somehow, they had found the Liberty Bell strapped to a pickup truck.

"Is that really the Liberty Bell?" Mack asked clear enough for Daisuke to hear as most of the group got out of the truck, only getting an answer out of Garnet.

"Proclaim liberty through all he land and unto all of the inhabitants thereof. Yeah, that's it." Garnet read the inscription on the bell as he approached it.

"Three years of the zombie apocalypse, you think you'd seen everything." Doc simply said.

"Well when everything went bad, they probably tried to save a little history." Warren said back to Doc before crouching down and shoving a pipe into the pickup truck's gasoline tank.

"Yeah, well they should've known the only thing you could save is yourself. Let's go!" Murphy whined from inside the truck as Daisuke silently agreed with him, backing his motorcycle up so he was right beside the window Murphy was leaning out of.

"Hang on!" Warren rolled her eyes, "if this thing still has fuel, and it does..." Warren stated as she took the pipe back out and rolled it up, "If we get this thing started, they won't have to ride out in the open like that."

"Well I'm all for that." Doc placed his hands on the back of the pickup truck as he replied to Warren, a satisfied look on his face. "Got bless the human race. 99% of them dead, but there's still one jackass alive with a spray can." He sighed once he finally noticed the graffiti all over the cracked bell.

Suddenly, as Warren stood back up and opened the door leading to the driver's side, a zombie tried to jump out at her. Luckily Daisuke had thrown a knife right in between its eyes before it could successfully attack her.

"Careful." The usually silent male said before getting off of his bike and walking towards them, taking the throwing knife out of the now truly dead zombie's forehead and placing it back into his hidden pocket.

"Thanks." Warren replied to the Asian, who grunted as a response before heading back to his bike, catching 10k staring at him before quickly looking away.