7| psycho preachers

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It was approximately 9:00 AM in the morning and the group had stopped in Hannibal, Missouri. They were taking turns in hiding in the tall grass and using the restroom, seeing as there weren't any buildings around them.

The group watched as Murphy and Daisuke stood beside each other and emptied their bladders, absolute silence between them.

"No Zs in sight." That was the first thing coming from Mack after five minutes of silence.

"Anyone also worried about Mr. Sunshine and Mr. Smiles out there?" Doc asked the group as he continued to stare at them, along with everyone else.

"I know. They're looking worse." Garnet responded as he crossed his arms, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"Yeah, he was pretty creepy to start with." Warren continued as she played with her necklace, resting her foot on the truck's bumper. "Mr. Smiles still puts me on edge."

Due to Daisuke's sensitive ears, he was able to hear their full conversation. It seemed like Murphy could hear it as well, seeing as he turned his head to look at them before sleeping looking down again.

Daisuke had enough of they talk about who will pike them and if they would make it alive to California, so he fixed himself before turning around along with Murphy.

"What?" Murphy asked them as they stared at the duo, his eyebrows furrowed to block out the annoying rays of the sun.

"Pit stop's over. Lets get moving." Garnet responded while the zombie duo walked back to the group, one staying silent while the other sassed back.

"I have a ginormous bladder. Sue me." This made Daisuke out a hand on Murphy's back, pushing him along so they could get back to them faster.

As Daisuke got on his motorcycle, he could hear Warren, Garnet and Murphy have a small argument about something he didn't exactly care about, but what annoyed him was that they didn't start up the car until two minutes later, when they had finally shut up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The group had arrived at what Daisuke guesses was the province town that Garnet was talking about. The place seemed secure, but the male knew better than that. His instincts were always correct, and they were telling him that something tragic was going to happen very soon.

As they stopped in front of the gates, Daisuke read the sign put up in front of them. He wasn't very pleased about giving his weapons away to a group of strangers, but he knew that the group would force him to do so.

"Stop right there! This is a private compound. I'm gonna have to ask you to turn around and go back the way you came." All of a sudden, a woman along with three men came out and pointed their guns at the group, making Daisuke sigh.