6| cockblocked

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

A week has passed since the helicopter incident, and 10k was still very shy around his crush, Daisuke. Luckily for everyone, they had found a safe house to take shelter in for a while in Southern Illinois, and for once, it didn't feel like the apocalypse.

Daisuke had been doing his daily meditation in one of the rooms, away from everyone. Because of his insomnia, meditation was the second best thing for him, not that he was complaining.

Downstairs, Warren called out to 10k, who was sitting on a loveseat reading a random magazine. "Hey, 10k, can you go and check up on Daisuke, please?" This caused the younger boy to look up at the woman, nodding shyly and getting out of his seat to check up on his albino crush who was still upstairs.

Daisuke silently sighed as he head a knock on the door, not very pleased with someone interrupting his meditation. He placed his large hands on his thighs and allowed the intruder to enter the silent bedroom. After getting the sign of approval, 10k slowly entered the dark room with red cheeks.

"U-uhm.. Warren sent me to check on you..." the shy boy silently exclaimed, refusing to look up at the tall man sitting on the bed in front of him.

"Hm... come here." Daisuke said huskily as he patted his lap, his lips morphing into a small smirk as he completely forgot about his annoyance.

He absolutely loved to make the boy flustered and he always did whatever to make it happen, so he wasn't bothered by the interruption anymore. The statement made 10k look up, his blush getting even darker as he hesitated.

"Come on, don't be shy, my little sniper boy~" something seemed to change in Daisuke's eyes as he spoke. They appeared to get darker from lust and get a purple tint, which sent shivers down 10k's spine.

Slowly, 10k approached the twenty-six year old man, his body stiff before Daisuke got impatient and pulled him into his lap, placing a pale hand in his waist and another holding his chin.

10k let out a small gasp as he held onto the man's shirt, feeling himself melt in his grasp as his bottom lip was rubbed by a soft thumb.

Daisuke looked down at the vulnerable boy in his grasp, feeling the urge to just pin him down and abuse him until the only thing he could think of was his hands all over his body.

Unfortunately, he knew that he couldn't do that, even if he wanted to. He was already in a relationship with Murphy, and he would have to get his permission before even thinking about ruining 10k.

They continued to stare into each other's eyes before they heard yelling from downstairs, making him click his tongue in annoyance and let go of 10k. They both got their things quickly before running downstairs, knowing that they had to escape the once peaceful home due to a zombie invasion.