8| Gossip Duo

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It has been a day since the tragedy back in the province town. Warren still hasn't recovered from what had happened, and Daisuke honesty doubted that she wouldn't for some time either, unless some sort of miracle happens.

The wonder twins, as Murphy calls them, had somehow gotten a motorcycle themselves, and they rode in front of the truck along with Daisuke, who was trying his best not to lose control of himself.

Ever since he got the zombie virus injected into him, his emotions and alters were acting up. He didn't show it to the others, and he doubts that he ever will. The only one who knows what is going on is Murphy, who swore not to tell the others.

A loud pop was heard from behind Daisuke, making him snap out of his thoughts and turn around once he saw the truck slow to a stop. As he got closer to the group, he stopped his motorcycle, rolling closer to Murphy.

The male ignored the conversation that was happening around him. Daisuke silently took off his backpack, opening it up and getting out a cigarette, before lighting it with his lighter and closing his bag once again. He then tuned into the conversation, running a hand through his pure white hair.

"She's got post-traumatic stress? The whole world's got post-traumatic stress." Murphy began, making Daisuke send a small glare his way.

"Actually there isn't anything post about it. We all got plain ol' present tense, all traumatic, all stress all the time. What makes her so special?" The rest of the statement only made the man's younger lover glare at him harder, hitting his arm harshly before walking away and taking a puff out of his cigarette.

Murphy held his arm in pain as he watched Daisuke walk away, feeling guilty for what he had said, especially in front of him. For a moment, he had forgotten that he had PTSD, which he had explained to him was because of his "childhood", if you could even call it that. Again, this is also something only Murphy knew. He would have to apologize soon, but now wasn't time time. For now, he decided to shut his mouth and stay still like a good boy.

10k also watched as his crush walked away from the group, seeming to be pissed off at what Murphy said. He guessed that the blabber mouth said something he shouldn't have, and that ticked off his lover. He was worried for the older adult, but even if he wanted to comfort him, he didn't have the courage nor knowledge to do so. All he could do was watch his crush from a distance and hope that he opens up more.

Daisuke had sat down on the motorcycle and stayed a few feet in front of the group, just enough to not be able to hear their conversations. He didn't care about what was happening nor what was being said, but he was able to see the wonder twins drive away on their motorcycle. They were most likely going to search for anything up ahead, but something told him that they won't be seen for some time.