5| Fucking feelings

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

A day has passed since they had encountered the kidnapping cannibals. Now, the group was passing by the Amish country, which seemed to be more peaceful than where they were before.

They had stopped the truck in the middle of the road, Daisuke pulling into the side and parking his motorcycle there. Everyone watched as 10k killed a couple of Amish zombies with his slingshot, hitting each one in between their eyes.

"Amish zombies. Really? Really?" Addy exclaimed as she swung her head around, seeming to be annoyed.

"They tried to quarantine themselves from the rest of Society. Keep the Z's from spreading the infection." Garnet stayed as he looked at the group, putting his hands on his hips as he stood.

"That was before we knew Romero had it right. We were all carrying the virus. Didn't matter who you are or how you died." Mack replied to their leader as he checked the car's engine for whatever was the problem this time.

"Night of the Living Dead. Great movie, sucky reality." Addy murmured as she looked behind her, checking for any zombies that were attempting to sneak up on them before continuing. "You know what I don't get, if the Zs didn't spread the virus, how did we all get infected?"

"Best guess I heard, it was spread by birds. Some kind of parasite piggybacked on the bird flu. Stays dormant 'till you die." Garnet respondes to Addy's question with his own theory of what began the hell they were living through.

"You know, take it from somebody who knows first hand. Other than the fact that they find brains delicious, when it comes to zombies, nobody knows nothin'." Murphy piped into the conversation as he leaned against the truck, making Addy and Garner look over to him.

Not long after Murphy stopped talking, Warren came back from her bathroom break and nodded at him. As the blabber mouth approached Addy for some toilet paper, Murphy stated that it was his turn and pulled his hand out for the toilet paper.

The woman gave him two pieces of paper, going to place the roll down before Murphy complained about how much he got.

"Have we just met?" This statement made Addy scrunch up her nose before giving Murphy another piece, which he thanked her for before walking into the grass plains.

Daisuke has sat in the bed of the truck along with Doc, Cassandra and 10k, sitting in a meditation position with his eyes closed.

"I'm tellin' ya, there ain't nothin' there. No thoughts, no memories. No soul. Nothin'." Doc continued his conversation with Cassandra as the sat beside each other, their backs rested against the truck.