2| I'm sorry

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It has been a day since Hammond died and they took in the child they had found. Nobody was really fond of the child except for Daisuke, seeing as he attracted many zombies every time he opened his tiny mouth. Not only that, it was an extra mouth to feed, and their food supply was quickly diminishing.

The only reason that the child was still with them was because Daisuke had quickly grown attached to him, and growled at the group every time they attempted to get the child away from him. Luckily for them, they had found a camp that was willing to help them out with their predicament, but the man wasn't as willing as them.

"So, how will we get him away from the kid? I doubt that he'll hesitate to harm us if we even try to persuade him." Addy asked the two leaders as they stood around in a circle, stealing glances at the quiet man who played with the baby in his arms.

Suddenly, Murphy spoke up after letting out a long sigh, "I'll talk to him. He listens to me more than any of you." The rest simply agreed to the annoying man and watched as he approached Daisuke.

"Hey, Satan, we have to talk. In private." The statement made the Asian man look up at Murphy with a raised eyebrow, the now napping child being cradled in his strong arms.

"Why?" The plain answer made Murphy sigh in frustration as he walked closer to the abnormally tall Asian.

"Because we need to talk about that baby." Daisuke narrowed his eyes as he slowly put the unnamed baby down in a bundle of blankets before standing up and following the fellow science experiment to a more private place.

"What's wrong?" Daisuke questioned the older male as he crossed his arms while looking down at him, his cold eyes piercing right through him.

"That shit factory is attracting every single zombie in a mile radius. I would rather not die because a damn baby refuses to shut up for a single second!" Murphy snapped as he spoke to his secret lover, which he slightly regretted right after. The younger male simply looked down, clenching his fists and jaw in shame. He didn't exactly know why, but he had grown very attached to the tiny human being, even though he had only met him a day before that.

Daisuke then sat down on the ground,  placing his veiny hands on his head as Murphy crouched down in front of him,

"I... I don't know what's gotten to me... I guess the baby reminded me of my nephew and I got attached because of it.." Murphy's eyes softened as he placed a hand on the Asian's thigh, sitting next to him instead of in front.

"Look man, I know you just want to keep the kid safe, but he'll be safer if you let him stay here."

Daisuke looked over to Murphy, his usually cold turquoise eyes turning a pained, warm blue color.

"I... Alright.. Just take him there before he wakes up and finds us gone.." Murphy wordlessly nodded as he stood up and walked away, but not before giving his lover a side hug. As Murphy walked to the group, he was suddenly bombarded with questions as to how he got the cold male to finally agree.

"Maybe if you asked nicely then he would have listened. He's not very mentally stable, you know."

The rest of the group stared at him in shock as if he just said something smart for once in his life, which he probably did. An armed lady suddenly approached the group from behind Mack,asking them about the child that they said they would hand over for protection.

"Just take the damn kid and go, will you?" Groaned out Murphy before he was hit on the arm by someone.

"The hell was that for?!" Daisuke just stared down at him with a blank expression before getting into the truck, silently watching as the lady from earlier walked away with the sleeping child in her arms.

"Let's go." The group looked at him in worry before they all got into their perspective truck and they drove away.

"I'm sorry, little one.."