11| Viagra Zombies

*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Five days have passed, and now the group was in South Park, Colorado. Oddly enough, everyone was mostly quiet for the entire ride, but nobody seemed to mind much.

"Do you think we'll see them again?" And as always, someone just had to break the peaceful silence.

"Mack and Addy? My heart says yes." Warren glanced back at Cassandra as she answered the question. "But my mind? My mind says no." This response caused the girl to look down for a moment, showing her disappointment only for a second.

"I was kinda hoping they'd make it with us to the promise land." It was silent once again after Doc finished his sentence.

Daisuke, who opted to stay quiet, took a small glance in Murphy's direction, only to scrunch his nose up in disgust at his actions. The older man was slowly peeling the dead skin off of the back on his hand, exposing a new layer of skin underneath. At the same time, this sparked some curiosity in him, which lead to Daisuke looking down at his own hands. Luckily for him, his skin was still in tact. Actually, now that he looked at it properly, it seemed to be.. regenerating?

No, that can't be it. Daisuke furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to figure out what was going on with him. He thought about all of the changes happening to him. His skin was getting paler and paler, but he mainly blamed that on his albinism. His eyes were a really light blue, almost completely silver. He always had light eyes, but not to the point where they almost blended in with his sclera. He also noticed that his Nearsighted vision wasn't as bad as before. At this point, he could almost see perfectly without his glasses.

He slowly reached up to tough his hair, feeling the silky smooth strands brush against his cold hands. His hair had previously been a shorter length and damaged from him dyeing his hair so much before the apocalypse, but now it reached down to his collarbones and was back to its original color, pure white. He wondered if these changes were because of the vaccine he was given. There wasn't any other explanation.

It seemed like Daisuke had zoned out for quite a while, because they were now pulled up at a golf course, and he was the only one still inside of the car. He quickly got out, closing the door behind him before jogging over to where Murphy was. Once he finally caught up, he jabbed the man on his side while letting out an annoyed grunt.

The older man let out a soft groan, giving his lover a lighthearted glare. Just then did Daisuke realize that there were zombies approaching their group. He let out a silent curse as he took out his 50 caliber, shooting the zombies as precisely as possible. Luckily for him, he had a few full mags, but the rest didn't.

"Let's run to the clubhouse!" He could faintly hear Warren yell, but he chose to stay with Murphy, who didn't seem to care about what happened to the others. Hoping that they'll be fine once they get inside, he put his gun down and looked at the greying man.