𝐈𝐈

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"Where you going?" I asked as I watched Clarence. He was putting his clothes on and it was 11:30 at night.

"Hoop with patty." He looked at me as I nodded. I just decided to stay quiet because I didn't want to question him even more considering the fact that I trust him.

When he looked at that girl earlier, I felt some type of way and I was trying so hard to act like it didn't bother me. But it did.

"Ima be back before 2 I promise." He said leaning over the bed giving me a kiss. I smiled watching him walk out of the room.

Once I heard the door close, I released a heavy sigh that I didn't know I was holding in.

I wish I can call my mother and get her opinion about it but we weren't on talking terms right now. Nor the rest of my family.

🧡

Time went by and I couldn't sleep. My thoughts were getting the best of me.

I looked at the alarm clock seeing that it was going on 4.

Where is he?

I suddenly, heard the door close and it startled me. I quickly turned the lamp off and laid down acting as if I was sleep.

The door quietly opened as a whiff of weed mixed with cologne hit my nose.

I heard movement and soon felt his presence standing over me causing me to tremble. I then felt a kiss on my forehead as I tried not to smile.

I hated that he had this hold on me, to where he can do the most littlest thing and all my problems and fears would be gone.

Once I heard the shower cut on, I began to slowly fall into a deep slumber.

🧡

I woke up feeling around the side of the bed and Clare wasn't there. I rose up wiping my eyes as a aroma of coffee grazed by my nose. I looked at the clock and it was 10:30.

Suddenly Clare walked in holding a tray full of breakfast causing me to widely smile.

"Goodmorning." He smiled setting the tray down on the bed in front of me. He haven't done this in so long.

"Goodmorning." I smiled back placing a kiss on his lips. "You haven't done this in a while."

He laughed rubbing his beard. "I know..but ima start back."

I looked down at the tray and the first thing I saw was some burnt toast with butter smeared on top.

I laughed picking the toast up showing it to him. "Really?"

He shrugged laughing. "You knew I couldn't cook."

I laughed. "Yea but It's the thought that counts at least you didn't burn the kitchen down."

🧡

After breakfast and taking care of my hygienes, I was going with Clare back to the studio along with patty since I didn't have female friends out here.