𝐈𝗩

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝗔 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿..

I quietly washed the dishes just thinking about earlier. Me and Clarence got into the third argument this week and he kept trying to flip the whole thing on me.

"Baby?" I heard Clarence say as I washed the dish viscously. He came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry." He said placing a kiss on my neck as I sighed putting the sponge and plate down.

I turned around and faced him crossing my arms. "..I forgive you."

He smiled leaning down placing kisses on my neck. Then he began pulling the straps off of my shoulder. But I stopped him.

"Clare, I'm not in the mood." I said separating us as he smacked his lips. He walked away as I raised a brow.

He couldn't be mad cause I wasn't in the mood. Honestly, sex haven't been the same with Clare. I wasn't getting satisfied anymore.

I followed going into our room seeing him put his shoes on. "Where you going?" He ignored me as I scrunched my face up. I got in front of him snapping my fingers in his face. "Hellooo?"

He furrowed his brows. "Queen, get out my face."

I tilted my head. "Get out of your face? For what?" He stayed quiet as I mushed his head. "Lorenzo."

He looked to the side not giving me any eye contact. "Queen..move."

I put my hands on my waist. "Or what? Answer my question." He stood up trying to go around me but I got right back in front of him. "CLARENCE!"

Out of nowhere, he backhanded me as I fell to the ground holding my face in shock. "...D-did you just hit me?"

He frowned as his chest heaved up and down. "Cause that shit fucking irritating!" He walked off to the bathroom as I sat there in shock.

I never would've thought the man I planned on spending the rest of my life with would do something like that.

He walked out of the bathroom unfazed walking past me out of the room. "Put yo shoes on and come on!" He yelled as I quickly got up going in the closet. I put a hoodie and my yeezys on walking out of the room.

🧡

We pulled up to the studio and the whole ride was quiet. Even my cries were. I couldn't even function what just happened.

He turned the car off and faced me grabbing my jaw. "When we get in there act like you got some damn sense."

I looked him in his eyes and didn't see Clare at all. I don't know who I was looking at right now.

I slowly nodded as he roughly let me go and got out of the car slamming the door. I got out of the car and put the hood over my head as I followed behind him.

I was sure my eyes were puffy and the slap made my skin bright red.

🧡

We walked in as I tried acting as normal as possible. "Hey, y'all!" I waved fake smiling.

"Hey, Queen." I heard them say as I sat down next to Clare.

"Hey, Clarence." Arianna said smiling as I rolled my eyes.

"Damn, Queen why yo eyes so puffy?" Manny asked as the attention fell on me.

"Exactly, it look like you been crying." Pop added as they agreed.

I felt Clare squeeze my thigh as I give a reassuring smile. "Oh, it's my allergies I'm good yall."

They nodded as my phone vibrated showing I had a text from Clare.

Renzo🐻
Good
6:45PM

I locked my phone facing him giving him a faint smile. I went back into my phone scrolling through Instagram.

I felt a deep stare but I didn't want to look up. Clare was gone notice and probably would've made a scene.

Ella sighed. "Let's go get something to eat."

"Yes please!" Ariana added as they started to get up.

"I'm coming too." Clare said getting up but stopped instantly looking at me and Roddy. He sat back down and spoke into my ear. "Can I trust you?"

I slowly nodded as he smiled giving me a kiss on the lips. "Ima bring you something back." And with that, they left out leaving me and Roddy in the room.

I don't even know why roddy don't go. I'm just lazy I don't be feeling like getting up.

It got quiet as I continued to scroll on Instagram. I felt the couch dip in but I didn't bother looking up.

"Why you so quiet today?" Roddy asked as I stayed quiet. "That time of the month?"

I couldn't help but to laugh. "No..I'm just tired." I said groggily.

He shook his head. "You lying..look at me with a straight face."

I slowly turned facing him with a straight face then he scrunched his face up. He reached his hand out to touch me but I flinched.

He put his hands down. "My fault."

I cleared my throat turning back into my seat. "Uh..no I'm sorry."

"What happened to yo face?" He asked as I tried coming up with a lie.

I nervously laughed. "My allergies."

He smacked his lips. "Yo ass on the roll today with this lying."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not lyin-"

He grabbed my jaw turning my face towards his. "Yea...that shit turning into a bruise."

I just stayed quiet, I couldn't even respond. I was too embarrassed.

"Don't let that nigga put his hands on you..you too pretty for that." He said letting go as I blushed. It got quiet as I got nervous.

Unexpectedly, he started to lean in as I froze and my heart pounded fast. He was a inch close then his lips met mine. I began kissing back and it became sloppy.

Once his kisses lead to my neck I was in the zone for a minute until I came to my senses pushing him off.

I stood up catching my breath. "I'm sorry..I don't know why I did that I have a boyfriend but I-"

He chuckled getting up moving back to the other side of the room. "You right..my fault."

I sat back down and got on my phone. And just like that it got quiet again.

How could I be so stupid!? I'm a cheater!

🧡