𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

I was full and ready to go but ole girl was holding conversation. Suddenly, my phone started to ring and I was thanking god.

I got up from the booth and grabbed my purse. "I'll be back I have to take this." I walked off going near the restroom answering the phone without seeing who it was. "Hello?"

"Queen, it's your mother..." I froze hearing the woman I haven't communicated with in years.

"....." I couldn't even find anything to say, I was having mixed emotions right now.

"I know you don't want to talk to me right now but I was calling to say I was sorry." She said as I scoffed.

"That's it? It's going to take a whole lot then a sorry." I chuckled. "You got some nerve!"

"Can't you stop being stubborn for one minute and actually hear me out!?" She spat making me furrow my brows.

"Ma, that man touched me!" My eyes began to water. "And you didn't believe me. At all. Your own child!"

"Quee-" She tried to say but I cut her off.

"Do you know what I had to go through because of that? No, cause you were too busy catering to his needs.." I quietly sobbed. "I can't do this..." I hung up the phone and requested for a Uber. Then I walked back over to the table.

Ella looked up as her face changed into a worried look. "Queen, what's wrong? What happened?" She asked as the attention fell on me.

"Umm. I don't feel good I was going to go home." I lied rubbing my neck.

"You want us to keep you company?" Pop asked.

"No, but thank you though." I faintly smiled.

My phone notification went off indicating that the Uber arrived.

"I'm going to text y'all..see y'all later." I said as I walked off going outside getting into my Uber.

🧡

Once I came home, I took a long shower and was now in bed staring into space.

I couldn't believe my mother..she was so blind to the fact that the man she was so in love with was actually a monster. And she had kids with him. I don't regret my siblings but their father is going somewhere dark. I'm sure.

When I told her about what he was doing her exact words were "Oh, stop that foolishness you just saying that cause you don't like him." Who would lie about something like that?

It's going to take me a while to forgive her.

Snapping me out of my thoughts there was a sudden knock at the door. I got up and dragged myself to the door. "Who is it?" I asked but didn't get a response.

I tried looking into the peephole but it was covered. I raised a brow and grabbed the baseball bat that was leaning on the wall.

I raised the bat and slowly unlocked the door opening it up about to swing until I saw roddy.

I sighed. "Ugh. Why you here? Leave me alone!" I tried closing the door but he blocked it with his foot.

"What I tell you earlier?" He asked forcefully pushing himself in.

I'm surprised this midget remembered my address.

I smacked my lips closing the door. "You need to go occupy your girlfriend and leave me alone." I went back to the room and climbed into bed leaning my back against the headboard.

He came in flopping on the bed laying his head on my lap. I moved his head but he moved it back making me huff. "Why you so annoying?"

"Why you so jealous?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"Tuh. I'm not jealous at all." I smiled. "I have a man."

"Mhm. Anyways, Why was you crying?" He asked as I debated on telling this man, I've only known for almost 2 weeks, my business.

"Family." I shrugged as he sat up leaning his back against the headboard.

"You can tell me. I'm not gone use that shit against you." He said as I looked him in his eyes and it was giving me you can trust me vibes. But I don't know.

I sighed. "So...my mother called earlier trying to talk and I wasn't having it. She called to apologize for not believing me when I told her that the love of her life was a molester." I said as my eyes became watery. "Night after night...he would come into my room and touch on me." I sniffled. "..She really use to leave me home with him. Like, when she left for work I always use to hide in my closet for hours waiting for her to come back."

I pulled my knees up to my chest and just bawled my eyes out. Then I felt Roddy scoot over and pull me into his arms.

"We all fought demons." He said rubbing my back in circles. "My life wasn't so perfect either. Growing up in Compton was hell for me."

"You was from Compton this whole time..no wonder." I raised my brows.

He smacked his lips. "Anyways, I lost hella people to that street shit. The same shit that turned against me. I remember looking my homie in the eyes and telling him that we was gone make it and a week later he died."

"What happened?" I asked curiously.

"He was shot." He shook his head. "Once I made it, It finally hit me that my nigga was really gone."

"I'm sorry for your loss." I said. "Was he your only friend?"

"It's good. It's life." He shrugged. "And basically yeah, niggas was moving funny."

It then got silent and all I heard was roddy heartbeat.

My mind was telling me to kick this man out of my house and leave him alone for good. But my heart was telling me something different.

It's crazy that he really opened up to me and we just met. I couldn't get Clare to do it for nothing and we've been together for almost 3 years.

I wasn't sure if I was feeling Clare anymore but I do love him dearly.

I sat up and faced roddy. I slowly leaned in placing my lips onto his and things started to get heated.

I straddled him and took my shirt off leaving me with only my bra and shorts on.

He then began placing kisses on my neck as I threw my head back.

"Yo, baby I'm back home!" I heard Clarence say as my eyes widened.

🧡

So why roddy got a babymama...I hate it here!