𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

I opened my eyes, hearing the loud streets of New York as I slowly got up stretching. Then I looked around the room and it was a mess.

I sat back down on the bed and picked my phone up FaceTiming Clare. It ranged for a minute then he answered.

His face popped up smiling. "Wassup, baby!" He said making me melt.

I'm really a bad person.

I smiled back. "Hey, babe, what you doing?"

He sighed. "Just got up, about to go see the family with Lee."

I poked my bottom lip out. "Aww, I hope everything okay..let me speak to Lee."

"Uhh.." He hesitated. "...She went to store she on her way back tho."

I raised a brow but shrugged it off. "Aw, Ok."

"What you doing?" He asked as I looked around the room.

"About to clean up, it's a mess in this house." I said as he nodded.

"When I come back we can go to Jamaica." He said making my eyes lit up.

"You for real? I always wanted to go!" I squealed.

"Yea..so I was thinking boogie and them can come." He said as I frowned. I thought it was only gone be me and him.

"Babe, don't you think we should go by ourselves this one time?" I asked hoping he say 'yes' cause I couldn't handle being in the same house with Roddy for a week. 

"Mm, you right." He said as I sighed in relief. "But ima call you later..I gotta get dressed." He said making me pout.

"Oh, ok." I said a little disappointed. "I love you!" I blew a kiss.

"I love you too!" He said then he hung up.

I tossed my phone to the side and got to cleaning.

🧡

After that long morning of cleaning, I was now back in bed watching Netflix bored as usual.

My phone vibrated as I picked it up seeing that Lee texted me saying I had a photo shoot in 2 hours.

Yes, something to do and money to make!

She sent the address of the studio and what apparel I was sticking with. Then I sat my phone back down about to get up but it vibrated again.

Ella💕
Hey babe, wanna go out to eat with us later?
1:30PM

I really didn't want to, but hey I be bored and hungry.

Me
Sure, Just lmk!
1:30PM

I locked my phone getting up going into the bathroom cutting the shower on.

🧡

I was now at my photoshoot and I was really loving my hair and outfit. I felt cute.