𝐗

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"Dang, Ken, how long it's been?" I asked as Ella tried introducing me to Kennedy

"Dang, Ken, how long it's been?" I asked as Ella tried introducing me to Kennedy. But I already knew Kennedy because she went with Darryl "DDG". And I did a song and a couple of youtube videos with him some months ago.

We were at a bar in time square, just drinking and vibing. Thank god, Arianna, couldn't make it she annoyed me.

"It's been a while..how you been?" She asked smiling.

"I've been hanging in there." I smiled. "You?"

"Same. Darryl, just been stressing me out lately but it's been good." She smiled sighing as I nodded in agreement.

It was something off about Clare earlier but he kept saying it was nothing wrong with him. But I could tell because he didn't even say I love you too back to me and that made my heart hurt a little.

I looked down at my phone waiting for a message but nothing.

"You okay, Queen?" Ella asked as I faintly smiled.

"Yeah, I'm good." I reassured.

"Ok, y'all ready to leave?" She asked as me and Kennedy nodded. "Time to bring the real drinks out!"

We all stood up and made our way out of the bar going to Ella's car.

🧡

We were now at Ella's house, sitting in the living room on her fluffy rug. We had already took showers and changed into something comfortable.

"Ladies, it's time to play Never Have I Ever." Ella said as she drank from her cup of Capriccio.

"Yes, bring on them dirty questions." Kennedy said as we laughed. I was a little tipsy but I was still aware.

"Ok, I'll go first." Ella said while I drank from my cup. "Never have I ever, had a threesome."

She and Kennedy drank except for me.

I widened my eyes. "Y'all for real?"

"Yes, me and Artist use to be wild." Ella said.

"Me and Darryl were just curious." Kennedy said. "Wait..you never did it before?"

I shook my head. "Me and Clare aren't that bold."