𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

We had finally landed and I was in love already

We had finally landed and I was in love already. Now, we were on our way to the hotel; the one Roddy was staying at.

"Y'all it's so pretty out here!" I said while I recorded everything we drove past on my vlog camera. "So, what we doing tonight?"

"Sleep." They said in unison making me smack my lips.

"No, we suppose to be going to explore." I said as they laughed.

"My legs not up for some exploring." Ella said. "That uncomfortable ass flight."

"It's only 10 y'all we can do a little exploring, now." I said pouting.

"Girl, how are you so energetic?" Kennedy asked as I shrugged.

"I don't even know." I said but really I was just thirsty to see Roddy.

🧡

"Ugh, what floor was it again?" Ella asked impatiently. We were on the elevator going up to our room.

"The fourth floor." I said as they sighed. This elevator was going slow and we had all these suitcases.

Once we hit our floor, we grabbed our suitcases and walked down the hall.

"The room number is 408." Ella said as I looked at the room numbers on the way by.

"..402..404..406..and 408." I said stopping in front of the door, as I took the keycard and unlocked the door going inside.

"Oh, shit, this is niceee!" Kennedy said while she pushed her suitcases to the side.

They both walked off; looking around while I pull my suitcases to the room I was claiming.

"And we got our own rooms!?" I heard Ella say making me laugh.

I walked inside the room and sat my suitcases to the side as I looked around; it was so pretty.

I sat on the bed and pulled my phone out dialing Clare number but it automatically went to voicemail.

"Clare, I made it so when you get this call me back." I said then it ended.

I went to Instagram and scrolled until Roddy texted me.

Roddy💙
904
10:45PM