𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"I only say this because I don't want to hurt yo feelings." He reached over tapping the blunt Into the ashtray. "Females tend to catch feelings.. when all a nigga want to do is have fun." He shrugged. "Like a bestfriend but y'all on that fucking type of shit."

"I feel you.. besides.. I still have a boyfriend." I fake chuckled making him shake his head.

It was too late. I already developed unwanted feelings for him.. It's like my mind is telling me to dead it now it but my heart is telling me to keep pushing so I can break his walls down.

It's obvious that he had a past relationship. He was just afraid of loving and trusting someone again. Hopefully.. I find out who it is was that made him this way.

"Why you still with that nigga?" He questioned putting his blunt out as he rested his hands on my waist. "You deserve somebody better."

"Uh, because I love him. If anything.. he deserves somebody better but instead, I'm here with you." I replied truthfully. I really flew out of the country for this boy knowing that I have a loving and supportive soon to be husband at home.

"Nah, what you doing is for fun; what he doing ain't." He pointed. I raised a brow and decided not to say anything about it.

He keeps mentioning the fact that Clare is cheating on me but he hasn't given me any signs yet. Clare wouldn't do me like that.. or Would he?

"Wait.. so what if you had a girlfriend and she was with another guy having fun what you gone do?" I twisted my lips. I wanted to know his answer so badly.

"I'ma cut the bitch up and mail her body parts to granny." He shrugged nonchalantly causing me to shift uncomfortably. "Or I'ma..." He gestured his hand into a gun and placed it on the side of my head. "POW!"

He chuckled while I sat there getting wet when I was lowkey scared and questioning all of this.

"You fr?" I nervously chuckled as he let out a loud laugh.

"Nah, I'm a nigga of God.. you cappin'." He shook his head. I mentally sighed in relief but I still had my doubts.

Suddenly, It got quiet as he began to massage my butt then he gave it a hard slap, making me wince as I looked down and mugged him.

"I can't help it.. yo shit so fat." He sent another smack causing me to jump. "Let's make another video.. using my phone tho."

I nervously rubbed my neck. "Roddy, I don't kno.."

"You can trust me.. I don't do that exposing shit." He grabbed his phone and tapped my thighs as I got off of him. He got up and went over to the dresser propping up the phone.

I was so unsure of this but he haven't given me any reason to not trust him.

I nodded and went to the center of the bed and unhooked my bra as I took it off and tossed it to the side while I slid my panties off.

He came back over and stood in front of the bed, looking down at me as I slowly crawled towards him. I bit my bottom lip and stared intensively into his eyes while I untied his sweatpants.

🧡

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄.

"YO, THAT'S A FOUL!" Patty shot up throwing the controller across the room. Nigga was crying because I beat his ass in 2K.

Laughing, I went to snap and recorded him while this nigga tried to smack the phone out of my hand.

"Word to my mother.. this shit rigged." He shook his head leaving out of the room.

"Yo, that nigga mad tight right now!" I laughed before ending the snap. Then Arianna caller ID popped up. So, I answered as I heard crying, making me frown. "Baby, what's wrong!?"

"I'm bleeding heavy and my stomach hurts really bad.. I'm scared." She cried as I quickly got up and went around the room, looking for my shoes.

"I'm on my way.. can you get up and move?" I slid my shoe on and grabbed my keys, leaving out of the room.

"I think I can." She replied while I heard shuffling on the end. "No, it hurts so bad."

"Yo, I want a rematc.. what's wrong? You good?" Patty asked knitting his brows.

"Nah, I'ma hit you later." I said hastily. "Baby, don't hang up!" Then I was out of the door, on my way to Ari crib.

🧡

I jumped out of the car and ran up her porch as I pulled out a spare key, unlocking the door.

"Baby, I'm here!" I yelled before running upstairs and into her room as I saw her, sitting on the bed holding her stomach while she was in tears. "Ari, come on."

I picked her up in bridal style and saw mad blood on her dress. So, I began to panic.

I made my way downstairs and out of the door as I went to the car and laid her down in the back. I closed the door and hopped in pulling off to the nearest hospital.

"Clare, what if I lost the baby?" She cried. "I can't lose hi.."

"Yo, don't say that shit!" I frowned speeding around the cars. "You hear me!?"

"Yeah." She sniffled as I reached my hand to back and grabbed onto hers tightly.

I couldn't lose my child.. I was just beginning to warm up to the feeling of becoming a father.

🧡

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐘.

I menacingly smiled as I recorded Roddy and his Bitch from my room. They had to be the stupidest mfs in the world to not close the curtains.

When I say you fucked up.. you fucked up and I meant that shit. Now, I was about to leak this shit to the press or send it to her boyfriend.

Roddy knew I was in love with him but instead, he wants to be with this potato head bitch.

I got something for that bitch too until I get what I want.

Count y'all blessings.

🧡

Short but Its going to get good! :)