𝐈𝐗

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"Yo, baby I'm back home!" I heard Clarence say as my eyes widened.

I quickly hopped off of Roddy's lap and put my shirt back on panicking.

"Calm down." Roddy said as I shot my head in his direction.

"How can I calm down when he's in the living room!?" I whispered yelled. "He's going to kill me!"

Think. Queen. Think.

"Go in the closet for 5 minutes..please." I pleaded as he mugged me getting up and going into the closet.

I looked around the room and made sure everything was in place. I fixed my hair and laid on the bed turning the tv on acting as if I was watching it.

Clare walked in as I plastered a smile on my face and got up jumping on him. "Baby, I missed you!" I said pecking his lips repeatedly.

I hopped down and sat on the bed.

"So, what happened? Why you back so early?" I asked biting my nail.

"My cousin was sick but he feeling better and I came back cause I missed you..duh." He said as I smiled.

"Where's Lee?" I asked watching his every move.

"She went to yo label to go handle some shit." He said making me nod. Lee always had me booked. More money.

Clare began walking towards the closet as my eyes widened.

"Baby!" I said quickly jumping up.

He turned around. "What?"

"Can you stop at the store and grab me some Advil I got cramps." I said rubbing my stomach in circles hoping he just go.

He sighed. "What else you want?"

Yes. Thank you, god.

"Some chic-fil-a too." I smiled as he chuckled shaking his head.

"Ight, Ima be back." He said walking out of the room.

"I love you!" I yelled.

"I love you too!" He yelled back as I sighed in relief.

Hearing him say it back made me feel so stupid. I was really cheating on this man who've done nothing but love me constantly.

Once I heard the door close, I shot up and went to the closet.

"He's gone..you can come out now." I said opening up the closet door.

He came out with that mug still plastered. "Next time ima let that nigga find out."

I huffed. "Look, Roddy, It's not gone be a next time. I can't do this anymore I have a boyfriend. And you have that girl..or whatever she is to you. But thank you for being a shoulder to cry on and can we please put this behind us...Friends?" I asked holding my hand out.