𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"So, I was thinking of a girl's trip to.. Europe." I said to Ella and Kennedy on Group FaceTime.

"Hell yeah, we need one." Ella said.

"Count me in." Kennedy said as I moved out of the camera and quietly squealed in excitement. "So, when should we go?"

"I was thinking tomorrow night." I said quickly putting my face back into the camera.

"Damn, Queen, we still need to buy the tickets." Ella laughed.

"And get situated." Kenny added.

"I'm just thirsty y'all cause I always wanted to go to Paris." I said. "Man, I can't wait!"

"Yes, but do everybody have passports?" Ella asked as we nodded.

"Ok, it's set then." Kenny said.

🧡

"Babe?" I called while I sat on my laptop getting our boarding passes. He walked in brushing his waves.

"What?" He asked.

"Uh... I was just telling you that, me and the girls are going to Europe Wednesday night." I said as he scrunched his face up.

"Europe? Why?" He asked.

"Cause that's where we wanted to go and it's a girl's trip." I said.

"Damn, so how long you gone be gone?" He asked.

"Probably a week." I said as he nodded.

"Aw, cool." He said. "You deserve a vacation."

"Thanks, babe." I said.

🧡

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄.

I walked out of the room and went into the guest bathroom pulling my phone out to call Arianna.

I wanted to spend more time with Arianna since she was carrying my baby and to make sure she was straight.

I didn't even want the baby at first, but the thought of a little me running around made me feel some type of way.

"Hey, Clare." She said making me smile.

"Wassup, baby." I said.

"Nun, what you want boy?" She asked making me chuckle.

"I was telling you that Queen is going out of town Wednesday and she was gone be gone for a week." I said. "So, that's enough time for us to spend with each other."

"I like the sound of that." She said.

🧡

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

I closed my laptop and set it on the nightstand as I stood up walking out of the room and going to the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and didn't see anything I liked so I closed it back.