𝐗𝐕

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

I had to think of something fast because he didn't see Roddy since I was faced forward. Then it came to me.

"I was on the phone with my hairstylist, Jonathan, I'm getting my hair done today..for the trip..Remember?" I asked as he sighed; rubbing his hands down his face.

Thank the Lord.

"Damn, baby, my fault." He said as I nodded. "I forgot you was leaving me later."

"Yeah, you always forget something." I said fake laughing as I stood up walking up to him giving him a peck on the lips. "Who you thought I was on the phone with?"

"Some other nigga but I was buggin' for a minute." He said as I smacked my lips.

"Now, why would I do that, dummy?" I asked as he shook his head. "Anyways, you hungry?"

"Nah, I'm about to go back to sleep, but tell me when you about to leave out." He said then he walked back inside as I let out a deep sigh.

I'm surprised he didn't see how pale I was turning and the fact that I was sweating.

I walked back inside and went to the room; going into the closet to pick out an outfit.

I ended up picking out a gray jogging suit, with a pink shirt, and my pink yeezys.

I sat my outfit on the bed then I went into the bathroom; cutting the shower on.

As the water heated up, I unlocked my phone seeing a couple of messages from Roddy.

Roddy💙
Fuck you hang up for? 🤔
6:45AM

Roddy💙
You good?
6:50AM

Me
I'll explain later
6:51AM

I locked my phone and set it down on the counter then I began stripping out of my clothes.

🧡

Once I handled my hygienes, I was around the house looking for my vlog camera and I couldn't find it.

Then I walked back into the room and went over to the bed, as I began tapping Clare so he could wake up.

"Hm?" He said.

"You seen my vlog camera?" I asked as he scratched his beard.

"Queen, you blind? It's on the dresser." He said as I turned around and saw that it was sitting on there. Wow.

"Oops." I said as I gritted my teeth.

(This is me..blind af.)

I walked over and grabbed the camera, then I turned around walking back over to Clarence.

"I'm about to leave out, love you." I said giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Ight, I love you too." He said as I turned around and walked out of the room.