𝗩

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

Everyone walked in as I sat there turning pale and getting sweaty. Clarence began looking at me then I started to hyperventilate.

I stood up to my feet. "I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom." I walked out of the studio session going to the restroom.

🧡

I been in the bathroom for about 10 minutes trying to calm myself down. I looked in the mirror about to give myself a pep talk until I spotted a hickey on my neck.

A hickey? Not right now... I don't even remember roddy giving me one.

I panicked as I fixed my sweater to where you couldn't see my neck and I think I did a very good job.

There was suddenly a knock at the door. "Baby!" I heard Clarence say as I walked out of the restroom.

"Yea?"

"What's taking you all day?" He asked raising his brow.

"My stomach was killing me." I lied as he faintly smiled thinking I'm for real pregnant. No.

He leaned on the wall sighing. "Look.. I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking but I won't ever do that shit again!" He grabbed my hand rubbing it in circles with his thumb.

And I'm sorry for damn near sucking Roddy face off...

I smiled. "I accept your apology." I put my hand on his face. "Everyone is not perfect."

He smiled and leaned down giving me a kiss but I barely kissed back. I still felt guilty.

"You wanna go home? We can eat and watch Netflix." He suggested as I smiled nodding.

He grabbed my hand as we went back into the session room.

"We gone!" He said as everybody smacked their lips.

"Y'all just got here!" Ella said as I laughed.

"I'm tryna spend time with my wife!" Clare said as Arianna chuckled. I ignored it again. She was jealous.

"Wait, Queen put yo number in." Ella said handing me her phone as I put my number in. I smiled handing it back. "Ima text you."

"Ok, bye y'all." I waved as we walked towards the door. I looked at roddy who winked at me as I quickly looked away on the way out.

🧡

We were at home in bed and just got done eating watching American Horror Story and all I wanted to do was tell Clare about the kiss but what he did earlier made me want to keep that secret buried.

Clare looked at his phone and got up. "Shit, I gotta fly out to Cali with lee." He said as I sat up.

"Why?" I asked kind of sad. I didn't want him to leave I was enjoying his company.

"Urgent family thing." He said as I looked concerned.

"Everything ok? Need me to come?" I asked as he shook his head 'no'.