Chapter 4 - The Justiceer

Marinette

Ladybug had arrived to the place a few minutes after she found out through the Ladyblog.

She did not see Chat Noir anywhere, and the situation was getting complicated.

Justiceer spotted her and a big persecution has began, as Ladybug dodged several attacks from a weapon that looked like her yo-yo but was taken from Justiceer's backpack. The akuma should be there.

"Chat Noir!" she said to Chat's voicemail due to him not picking up "I'm at the Louvre and I need backup. Come here right now!"

After a couple of minutes without answer, Marinette understood Chat Noir wasn't coming.

So, she had an idea.

"Lucky Charm!" she shouted, activating her power.

A stink bomb fell in her hands. Her plan started to develop.

As Chat Noir wasn't coming, she was going to need backup. Alya was close and, by deduction, Nino, her boyfriend, should be close too. Both used Miraculous before so, if she could get to her place, pickup their miraculous and bring them to here fast enough, the battle could still be won.

She threw the bomb at Justiceer's face that used the yo-yo to defend himself, but the stink gas still made him look away long enough for Ladybug to swing across the streets of Paris, get to her place, get the turtle and the fox miraculous and get back with just a small stop to feed Tikki and be able to use her lucky charm again.

Time to do this.

Alya

The frenetic race against the villain was harsh. Around Alya, the buildings were nothing but indistinct blurs and the Louvre's pyramid was like an opaque blue diamond in the horizon. Nino was at her side, trying to shield her from attacks that Justiceer threw at them that looked a lot like bubbles and recycling bin symbols like the ones in the phones.

Their own powers as akumatized villains were being used against them.

And then, without any warning, a black line surrounded them, closing in and tying them up. They were then pulled up with an incredible strength and, when they realised, they were in the roof of one of Louvre's side buildings. Ladybug, her heroine, was in front of them with a concerned face. She opened her yo-yo and took two boxes bigger then the yo-yo itself out of it.

"Alya Césaire and Nino Lahiffe" said Ladybug "Paris needs Rena Rouge and Carapace once again."

Nino and Alya knew eachother's alter egos, unlike our two heroes, and were a couple. When Ladybug and Chat Noir needed help, they would call allies to assist them. Rena Rouge and Carapace were, usually, the choice for they were the first ones to be picked.

Both took their miraculous and transformed. The team of now three super heroes charged against Justiceer.

Rena launched an illusion and Carapace a shield once their phantom copies were destroyed so Ladybug had enough time to work out a plan.

A Lucky Charm later and with the help of a surprisingly helpful paper clip, Justiceer was devilized.

"Pound it!" they said celebrating victory.

Gabriel

Another attempt, another epic fail.

As the dome was closing and Hawk Moth said a last curse against Ladybug, thoughts started running through his mind.

Nooroo, once out of the brooch, flew around Gabriel as he went down the elevator to return to his office.

As he appeared in front of his wife's portrait, his PC's screen turned on and the news about how Ladybug saved the day again were already popping in the news sites and blogs.