Final Note

I've started this project for fun. After watching the end of Season 3, a lot of questions kept dancing in my head, as well as a lot of theories. What is going to happen to the new couples we see here? And what about the Peacock Miraculous? And all this new characters? The predictions in Timebreaker? What does all of this mean? No matter how hard I looked for answers, no official document or information could be found to answer them. I would have to wait for Season 4 in the fall of this year.

That was when I though: "why don't I make my own Season 4 while the official isn't out yet?" and this is how I had the idea for this fan fiction.

I researched a lot for this story, from travel distances in Paris, traffic zones and triangulation, famous hospitals, libraries, boarding schools... to the point that probably Google thinks I want to move to Paris now. This is how I got this fan fiction to be, what I think is, a really accurate and plausible plot for Season 4.

Of course you noticed I didn't use some very important characters like Chloé, Nadja Chamack, barely used Natalie, there was no sign of Rose, Juleka or Mylène... where were they while all of this was happening? Answer is: I don't know, so I didn't include them.

Now, probably you're going to say I ended the book in a cliffhanger. Master Fu suddenly has his memory back and "will return in book 2"... What does that mean? It means what it means, Partners by Chance will have a sequel.

It will be much more complex, longer, detailed (I hope) and I won't be stuck with the "how will Season 4 be" thing because I'm going to write what I want in this one. Unlike Partners by Chance, this continuation won't be that plausible. I will focus in the Lila-Félix dynamic, I'll introduce new characters like Master Li and Mia and, above all, I'm going to touch in points the show would never do like the fact that Marinette and Adrien are almost 16 and haven't sworn once. I'm yet to decide if I'll had more adult scenes or not, but I won't take it out of the table for now. Definitely the new order of the plot will be extensive explored in every imaginable way.

So... how long will it take for me to start publishing this new sequel? I have no idea. When I started publishing Partners by Chance I had 7 chapters already written and I wasn't sure where I was going. I knew where I wanted to go but I had no idea how to get there, which you can see by some plot inconsistencies. I plan to have the entire plot planned before starting publishing the sequel so... let's say between one week and one month.

If you have any questions about the next fan fiction of this one, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for the incredible support. I enjoyed a lot writing this fan fiction.