logan🍟

y/n POV

the guys were filming a video and I was off to the side in my own world waiting for them to be done. Julian asked his Instagram to give them would you rather questions. as they were answering one caught my attention.

Julian read aloud, "would you rather sleep with Chantel for subscribers or get a sweetea tattoo"

all the boys answered expect for logan.

"is it really taking you this long to make a decision?" you ask.

"babe I have to think about it. it's Chantel Jeffries we're talking about here." logan can't be serious.

Julian, Danny, and frank sit there until frank decides to speak up, "bro you're really gonna say that and your girl is sitting right there".

I wait for logan to say something but he doesn't, "now you don't have anything to say. you know what it's fine. sleep with Chantel for subscribers. it's cool with me I don't have a problem with it." I can cut my sarcasm with a knife.

"really y/n I knew you would understand babe. this is why I love you." logan says dead serious. I'm astounded by how serious he is.

"logan, I really hope you're not being serious rn.." it's extremely quiet.

" you're an idiot logan, I'm sitting right here and you want to choose to sleep with someone for fame. I can not with you. you are the definition of dumbass dude, honestly. if your own friends have to call you out on your shit that means you're doing something wrong.." I wasn't done there but logan decides to cut me off.

"babe it's a prank, it's a prank.." the boys start laughing their asses off. I was so relieved and started laughing along with them.

"you assholes. my heart dropped, I wanted to cry" logan pulls me into a hug.

"How could you think I would do that to my favorite girl." he looks me in the eyes and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"you owe me boba asshole"

————————————————————————umm I hope this is somewhat good. let me know what you guys think. also, I'm taking requests just message me or leave it in the comments!!