Danny🍵

y/n POV

finally i'm done with homework. college has really been kicking my ass. as i was putting my laptop in my bag i get a text from danny

*picking you up in 10 minutes to get some boba. be ready*

debating whether i'm up for boba or not. if i don't go i'll be stuck at home and if i go i'll be able to spend time with danny.

*alright. see you in a bit:)*

i've been friends with danny and the guys since middle school so they're pretty close to me. but with danny it could be more than a friendship. i've had a crush on him since high school. he might feel the same but he's never confirmed. there's days where he flirts and then there's days where his attention is somewhere else. maybe he just doesn't want to ruin our friendship. as i grab my purse i hear a honk. i walk out of my house to see logan and julian in the front and frank and danny in the back.

"y/n hurry up dude. let's go get BoBa!" logan says obnoxiously. i stare at him with a super serious face and he continues to say

"you know i hate when you stare at me like that. danny make it stop."

danny gets out hugs and plants a kiss on my forehead. as i get into the car i finally start talking, "you didn't tell me logan was coming or else i wouldn't have came." julian frank and danny start laughing.

"i'm kidding logan, you know i love you." he starts to pretend cry. they start to mess around with each other but danny seemed extra quiet today. i look over at him and put my hand on his knee.

"you alright?"

he whispers back, "yea just wanted to see you today." he moves my hand to hold it. these are the type of moments that confuse me. holding hands isn't a big thing but it can mean something.

"well i'm here now so stop being all quiet loser" he laughs and squeezes my hand a bit.

the rest of the boys are filming a video and answering debatable questions. julian starts to ask, " y/n do you prefer dating bad boys?"

i start to think but i have to be careful with my answer because of danny, he isn't a bad boy but he also isn't a good boy.

"i don't know honestly like if they're trouble makers and getting arrested and shit like that no but if it's just them being a bit stupid in a funny way then yea."

frank is fast to respond to what i had just said, "sooo danny" they all start laughing and i turn red. i let go of danny's hand because i felt my palms starting to sweat.

we got to the boba place and as we were getting off the car danny grabs my hand again. i don't want to hold hands with my sweaty palms so i let go again. he stops as the rest of the guys continue walking to the boba place.

"what's wrong?" he asks .

"nothing why?"

"you don't want to hold my hand." he asks confused.

"why you gotta put me on the spot like that, you know i let go cause i got nervous and when i get nervous i sweat..." he cut me off.

"when you get nervous you talk a lot too." he laughs. i laugh with him. he grabs my hand again  and we go get our drinks.

once we have our drinks we head back to the car. they start driving to logan's house. once we get there the boys go inside but danny stays outside and i stay with him..

"danny, whats wrong? you've been really quiet today." he just stares at me.

"take a picture, it'll last longer." he pulls his phone out and takes a picture. he shows me to approve it. i nod and he stays on his phone. a couple seconds later he shows me his screen. his new wallpaper is the picture of me he just took.

"fuck it," he whispers. he pulls me close to him by the waist. "you know damn well i have feelings for you and i know you have feelings for me. i can't keep hiding them anymore. i'm scared things won't work out and i'll lose you as a friend too. but i can't keep pretending that i don't want to be with you."

"damn danny, let me find out you wanna be my boyfriend" he rolls his eyes.

"tiktok is taking over your life y/n" i laugh at his comment.

"it's okay" i said, i start leaning in for a kiss and so does he. after a couple seconds i hear the boys come out.

"finally took you guys long enough." julian says.

"how long have these two had crushes on each other, since like high school no?" logan said.

"and where's your girlfriend logan?" i asked, we start laughing.

"yea well your boyfriend is danny so you can't really say shit" he shoots back.

"don't be throwing the boyfriend word around like that. danny hasn't asked me yet" it got quiet and danny just stands their awkwardly.

he gets the courage, " y/n will you make me the happiest guy alive and be my girlfriend?"

"uhh i'll think about it.." i pretend to think for a couple seconds "yes i'll be your girlfriend danny" the boys applaud and danny plants another kiss on me.

•••••••••••••
this was a long one lol. let me know what you guys want next! enjoy<3