logan🐶

y/n POV

logan had invited me over to help him clean his room. it was a disaster. i had texted logan that i was on the way over. once i arrive he's waiting outside. as i park and get out i ask, "were you just waiting out here since i texted you?"

he pulls me in for a kiss, "maybe, i didn't want to start cleaning without you" he says.

i look at him with a brow raised, "no you didn't. you just don't want to clean. don't expect me to do all the cleaning lowg" he smirked as we made out way inside.

as soon as i got inside dexter came straight at me "i missed you too bud". i bend over to give him a hug and a couple head scratches. logan immediately gets jealous.

"funny how i don't get that much attention when you see me" he says walking to his room.

"oh my gosh don't be such a baby. i love you too" i run after him and hug him from the back.

we walk in and he closes the door behind him. i start to look around, "it got worse since the last time i was here, how is that even possible logan?" he laughs and turns me around. we start to kiss, as we're kissing he sits on the bed and i stand in between his legs. it turns into a make out session. soon enough we're disrupted by none other than frank and julian.

"wow cousin, we came at the wrong time." frank says. i turn red and just sit next to logan. both boys come and give me a hug.

"hope we weren't interrupting anything but slader opened the door for us, we have to film today." julian says. logan looks at me and then at the guys, "actually y/n was gonna help me clean my room today". frank and julian look around, frank says "she must really like you cause this room is messy bro".

i laugh and logan looks offended, "you can't argue back babe. i'm not sure how you even get your room to be this messy" i say.

julian speaks up, "postpone your cleaning date and come film with us, both of you. we can use a special guest y/n". i look at him and then at logan.

"i'm not sure if i'm ready to come out to your supporters as logan's girlfriend yet." i'm concerned of any negative comments that i may receive. logan rolls his eyes, "i don't care what they have to say about our relationship. cmon film with us today and if it gets bad you don't have to come out in another video again."

i debate in my head and finally decide, "fuck it". the boys get excited. we head out to do a car convo. logan's driving i'm in the passenger seat frank and julian are in the back and we head over to pick up danny.

as soon as danny gets in the car he immediately gets excited. "y/n is gonna be in the next video!! lets goooo!" i laugh and start to get nervous. logan realizes it and gives my hand a squeeze. as julian sets up the camera frank pulls out a bunch of snacks and hands them out.

julian asks the first question "is sharing locations important in relationships?"

danny says "no", frank says "yea", logan says "no i don't think so", i shake my head no and julian says "no".

everyone turns to frank as he says "if i'm in a relationship yea you have to". i nod along, logan on the other hand disagrees "oh fuck no".

i look at him with a futchie face, "damn logan what are you hiding that you don't wanna share locations?"

the guys all "ooo".

"it's not that i have anything to hide, it's just that if you trust me you wouldn't have to check to see where i'm at" he backs himself up.

"i get what you mean and i agree but you made it seem like you're hiding something."

"y/n i'm not hiding anything" logan says.

"i know you're not but i'm saying the way you answered makes it seem like you are" he grabs my hand to hold it.

after julian asks a couple more questions we head over to his house where the guys are playing with bubbles. i sit off to the side where i won't come out in the camera. i take turns paying attention to them and my phone.

julian catches my attention when he says "we're 20 years old getting excited about bubbles." i laugh and continue watching logan play with the bubbles when he says " imagine how excited we get when we see titties". i face palm as i feel all the guys stare at me.

"really logan" i say looking at him. we both start to laugh and he winks at me.

"imagine how excited us girls get when we see peepees" i stare into logan's eyes and bite my lip. he turns red and he adjusts his sweats.

"seems like you have a visitor lowg" frank says laughing. i laugh and go back to my phone. i feel logan walking my way. he stands in front of me.

"youre mean for doing that" he must've gotten really excited but i play dumb.

"me? being mean? what.. i would never. i don't even know what you're talking about." he really must want some. he grabs my hand and starts walking towards his cars.

"bye julian. bye frank" i say walking away. "USE PROTECTION" i hear frank scream. i laugh as logan opens the door for me and rushes to the drivers seat.

"my parents aren't home and slader went to a friends, wanna finish what we started earlier?" he seems oddly excited.

"it would be a shame if we didn't" as those words left my mouth logan starts driving towards his house.

the rest is history.

•••••
i always upload late lol. i have insomnia so it's better for me to write at night. enjoy<3