Danny🌧

Y/n POV
Danny and I were hanging in my room watching some tv. It had been raining in LA which means cuddle season. I was wearing some sweats and one of Danny's hoodies and he was wearing sweats and a hoodie too.

Every now and then Danny would mess with me and grab my ass or squeeze my boobs. It was getting kind of annoying because I knew exactly what he wanted.
"Danny stooop" I said trying to sound serious.
"What am I doing. I ain't doing anything" he said as he slapped my ass. I had enough so I went to squeeze his dick and he jumped back a bit
"You don't like it huh" I laugh
"Who said I don't like it" he responds.
"Danny you're so horny for no reason" I laugh
He starts kissing all over my face making his way done to my neck. I try not to pay attention focusing on the tv. He realizes that I'm ignoring him and trys even harder to get my attention.

He grabs my chin and turns me towards him and kisses me. It turns into a make out session and soon enough in cradling him. His hands roam my body not knowing where to stop at but soon enough stop on my ass. I feel something growing underneath my ass. I break the kiss and look down and then back to danny.
"Perks of having my own apartment is that we don't have to worry about anyone walking in on us" at this point Danny is too excited to comment back and flips us leaving the rest to play out itself.

••••••••
Let me know if you guys are interested in me finishing these types of imagines.