Julian🎞

y/n POV

"Julian look at me" of course his stubborn ass was not in the mood for pictures but I really didn't care.

"baby stop" was all he had been repeating for the last 5 minutes.

"well maybe if you would let me take your picture I would've stopped by now" I took a couple of more and leaned in for a kiss, which he had no problem with.

"that's one way to make you stop complaining" I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

as I stood up from the couch I felt his hand slapping my toosh. "JULIANNN" I let out in a scream!

"let's take off these masks baby," he said as he winked. I made my way towards the bathroom to get rid of the mask as I was rinsing the mask off I felt Julian starting to explore my body.

"Julian, baby" I let out in a whimper.

he moaned against my neck. it had been a while since we've had a heated moment. I quickly dried my face, focusing back on Julian.

things escalated quickly and we were somehow on the bed eagerly throwing our clothes off somewhere into the room.

as we were having a heated kiss the feeling of Julian's fingers tracing circles on my hip and getting closer to my panties was driving me insane.

once they were off he took no time in entering himself into me. I couldn't keep my moans silent and was soon screaming out Julian's name.

"I love that I make you feel this way baby girl" his moans in my ear causing more satisfaction.

"faster Julian faster" his speed started to increase as well as our moaning and screaming.

running my hands through his hair with one hand and tightening the other in the sheets was a sign to Julian that I was almost there. going faster than what he was already going caused me to release on him and him in me.

he panted trying to regain his breath and fell to my side. I turned on my side looking at him he turned his head towards me, "so the ps5 is kinda cool huh?" I slapped his chest as we both started laughing. "you ass I know you wanted something" we cuddled for a bit and then drifted to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••
IM BACKKK... again!!!!
i'm not good at these kind of story's:( if you guys want more i'll try to do better in the next one!