logan🦋

y/n POV
It was that time of month for me so it wasn't the best day. Since we're in quarantine I can't go out to see Logan. While I was finishing off some homework I get a call from Logan.

"Baby come outside" he says into the phone.
"I can't see you lowg my mom will freak." I whisper so my mom won't hear. "Yes i know but I'm in my car just come outside" he fully convinced me. I slip on my crocs and one of Logan's hoodies making my way out the door fast but quietly. As I step outside I see a pink basket on top of my car and logan parked behind it.

"Hi baby" I say. He blows me a kiss and responds, "since your vag is bleeding I thought you'd enjoy some snacks".
"Lowg you didn't have to. It hurts not being able to go up to you and kiss you or even hug you. Cause I could kill for one of your hugs right about now" tears start to form in my eyes and Logan instantly notices.

"Y/n baby don't cry. It'll be over soon and I'll be able to give you all the hugs and kisses you want. Plus you're wearing my hoodie so it's kind of like I'm hugging you" I wipe away my tears and grab the basket, inside there's chocolates, chips and boba.
"You got me boba?" I smile.
"Boba for my baby" he says.
"I love you so much lowg, thank you babe" i blow him a kiss and he does it in return.
"Bye babygirl" he starts to pull out of my drive way.

"Text me when you're home" I yell as he drives off. He waves his hand from out side of the car and continues to drive off.
I walk back inside to finish my homework and 10 minutes later, Logan texts me a picture of him in his bathroom^ with the caption underneath "babe I'm home and just took the FATTEST shit ever"
"Boys are something else" I say to myself and laugh.

••••••••••••••
Boys really be uncomfortable talking about periods but be okay when it comes to talking about caca...
sorry I've been MIA. Being in quarantine is giving me no type of energy to do anything.