julian📸

y/n POV

I had decided to spend my weekend with my friends from Los Angeles. I'm a couple of hours from LA so I'm not really familiar with the city. Once I arrived at Jacob's house I called him.

"Hey, I'm pulling into your driveway." As I ended the call he opened his front door I get out and greet him.

"oh my gosh, it's been a while. How are you?!" I asked.

He hugged back, "I've been good, ready to explore the streets of LA?" he responded.

"I'm ready!" as we walked inside I was greeted by the rest of our friends. Once everyone was ready to leave we decided on taking one of their cars since I wasn't used to driving in LA. It was a total of four of us Jacob Emily Melissa and I. We decided on getting boba first before anything. Emily drove us to a spot nearby.

"I love Los Angeles so much already. It's something about this city that makes me feel comfortable" they all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Y/n you have bad anxiety for you wanting to live here" Emily says from the driver's seat. We all laugh knowing she's accurate.

We pull into the parking lot of the boba shop, it doesn't look too busy but then again it's the middle of the week.

We walk into the place being empty and order. We sit to chat taking in the quietness until we hear the door open. I turn around to be nosey. It's a group of guys, all attractive. But there was one that caught my attention the most. We made eye contact as he walks with a camera in his hand. I break eye contact and focus back on my friends.

"Y/n oh my gosh what was that?" Melissa asked trying to act normal.

"I'm not sure what that was but I've never felt this way about someone with only have had made eye contact," I say in a whisper. The butterflies in my belly were FLUTTERING.

"Well, he's definitely staring at you" Jacob mentions. (Btw Jacob is gay!!).

We laugh and continue to not make it obvious. Emily kicks me under the table and I feel the group of guys walk past us to the table behind Emily and Jacob.

The dude sits in my direction and I can still feel his stare. I decide to play along. I look up and make eye contact with him again and just smile. His smile is so gorgeous I can't cope.

"Quit drooling y/n," Emily says. We all laugh.

"Should I ask him for his snap or something?" I ask.

"Nah if a guy wants you he'll make sure you know it," Jacob says. We continue to enjoy our boba and I continue to enjoy this staring contest with the cute dude.

His three friends seem to be enjoying themselves but he's occupied with me for some reason. I look up at him again and find him pointing his camera at me. I decide to speak up, something I would never do because of my anxiety.

"I guess you take the saying 'take a pic it'll last longer' to heart?" I laugh asking him. Emily Jacob and Melissa go quiet as well as his friends. He gets up and pulls his chair next to me.

"I didn't want to forget the time I saw the most beautiful girl ever at a boba shop, I'm Julian" he goes in for a handshake. I shake his hand "hi Julian. I'm y/n."

I wasn't expecting this for my weekend in Los Angeles...

••••••••
Quarantine has me fucked up. I want this to be over:(