frank pt. 2💨

recap
"i know slader but i don't want there to be any problems between him and frank." i respond.

logan walks in and he doesn't look too happy, "where were you y/n?"

y/n POV

i start to think of an excuse, "i was out with some friends" i said trying to play it off.

he looks really mad, "are you sure you were with some "friends" y/n".

"yes i was with michelle and becca, we went to get something to eat" as those words came out slader's eyes widen and he shakes his head. i knew at that moment i was caught.

"really? you went out with michelle? cause she stopped by earlier to pick you up but you weren't here. so i'm gonna ask again where were you sis." logan says. now he's really mad.

"i guess now is the time to confess... i went out with a guy." i was waiting for a reaction but i haven't gotten one.

"which guy y/n?" he asks

"frank" i whisper.

he looks at me and waits a couple of seconds before he speaks. "why didn't you tell me? he's one of my best friends and your my little sister. why was i the only one who didn't know?" he looks hurt now.

"i didn't know how to tell you because i didn't know how you would react. i didn't want frank and i being a couple to ruin your friendship with him." he looks me in the eyes and says, "i'm not going to tell you who you can and can't date but i'm letting you know right now. i don't like you with frank. he's a player, i know how he is with girls. if i find out he's playing you i will kick his fucking ass y/n. and same goes for you if you hurt him i'll kick your ass too" he gives me a hug and heads back to his room.

i turn to slader, "well didn't expect that to go like that". he starts laughing and says "when you said you were with michelle i was so scared".

i laugh and head towards my room. i receive a message from frank.

frank:
just got home baby girl

me:
you won't believe what just happened..

frank:
what??

me:
i told logan..
he basically caught us, michelle came by earlier to pick me up but i had said i was with her so i just ended up telling him.

frank:
how did he take it?

me:
he said that he can't tell me who to date or not to date, but he did say that if you hurt me he'll kick your ass😗

frank:
haha logan. beat my ass? we'll see about that.

me:
so you're gonna hurt me?

frank:
not what i meant and you know that.
anyways baby, i'm gonna get some rest. see you tomorrow. goodnight<3

me:
good night  frank:)

•••••
i'm not sure how i feel about this part 2:(
hope you guys enjoy it still.