frank💐

y/n pov:

i decided to tag along with frank and the guys. currently we are on our way to chick-fil-a when we stopped, i looked up and frank was buying some flowers. the boys agreed since it was hot out that they would buy out the flower lady! frank handed me a bouquet and kissed my forehead, "babe you didn't have to!" i said in awe! "i know baby but you deserve some" he says back. i leaned towards him and gave him a peck on the lips.

we soon made it to chick-fil-a going through the drive thru the boys were giving flowers out to the workers. while we were waiting for our food logan dated frank to wash his hands in the workers station. frank being frank he did.. "frank get your ass back in the car" i whisper shout hoping i didn't draw the attention of the workers. he finishes washing his hands and gets back in the car.

"you are too much for me sometimes, you're the reason my anxiety sky rockets" the boys laugh and frank hugs me.. we soon get our food and drive towards julians house and eat. once we're done i sit on the couch watching the guys do their thing.

"alcohol gives you that confidence, confidence, confidence" frank and julian sing. i laugh and sit back admiring franks dancing.

he catches me staring and walks towards me serenading me, "alcohol gives you that confidence, confidence, confideeennnccceee" he hits a high note in the last bit.

"damn baby gonna make me act up" i say laughing. he pulls me into a hug and starts swinging us back and forth in a dancing motion.

"lets go to my place frank, i wanna show you what alcohol gives me" i say seductively.

frank looks a little surprised. "alright mamas you really confident today" he bites his lips as i laugh. i turn to the guys "bye lowg bye nate. see you later julian" i pull frank out the door and to my car.

"you don't know what you're getting yourself into frankie.." he looks intrigued. "well i'm bouta find out baby" he replies only making me speed up.

•••••••••••
HI again lol. i forgot i had this account. ima try and write another one rn!! hope you thought this was good!