logan😋 pt. 2

y/n

i run downstairs hearing logan right behind me.. i run to the living room where logan grabs me and falling onto the couch.

"logan you're completely naked" i say laughing. he kisses all over my neck. i run my fingers through his hair as he lifts his shirt off of me. he starts to suck on my boobs.

"logan you make me feel so good." he moans onto my boob. i start to feel eager so i push his head down to my heat.

"you're so eager y/n. but it's alright cause i'm make you cum so fast" as those words escape logan's mouth i feel a rush of chills shoot through my pussy. instantly making it wet.

logan moves his head up and down making sure every part of me down there is getting tongue action. my hand still in his hair starts to pull and push against his head

"logan you literally. are the only one. who can make me. feel like this." i wasn't able to get it out in one sentence. he moans making it buzz against my clit. i buck my hips only for logan to push them down. he moves his tongue faster causing me to scream, "AAAHHH LOGAN BABY" my juices release onto logan's face. he likes up every last bit. i wait for him to come back up to cuddle but he has other plans.

he picks me up kissing me while taking me to the counter. sits me down and starts fingering me. "logan again. i don't think i can take anymore." he looks at me with smirk.

"baby i'm gonna fuck you so hard right now you don't even know" he whispers in my ear. he starts pumping his fingers fast and hard. it didn't take long for me to release on his fingers. he brings them up to his mouth and sucks of them. he enters his dick inside of me pounding me against the cold counter.

"you like that y/n. you love when i give you this dick don't you. who's dick is this huh?" i've never seen this side of logan and it's really turning me on. he grabs onto my neck putting slight pressure. i grab onto that arm look in his eyes and say "yours daddy".

his speed picks up and soon both of our screams are all that's heard throughout the apartment. "you're so fucking beautiful y/n" i look at logan biting my lip and soon cuming again. he continues until he also releases.

"you're the best pussy i've ever fucking had baby" he kisses your forehead.

"you're the best dick i've ever had.. baby" i look him in the eyes and kiss him before going to shower.

••••••••••
AAAAHHHHH WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT.... i've never in my life written anything like this... but tell me why i got myself feeling some type of way😩