danny💚

y/n POV

while at work one of my co workers had asked if i would be able to drop off some lunch for her daughter. she mentioned something about her daughter being sick and how he oldest son wouldn't be able to. of course i said yes. once i got my lunch break i went up to my coworker, alicia.

"hey alicia, just wanted to ask what you wanted me to get your daughter and your address" she seemed a bit stressed but responded, "hi chula, i placed an order under your name at the mexican restaurant a block from my house. it's already paid for. here's my address. and my daughter knows you're on the way there." she handed me a piece of paper with the address but continued to talk " here's some cash to get yourself some lunch as well." i looked at her like she was crazy.

"alicia im not going to accept this. i don't have a problem with doing you a favor" she smiled at me and said "i know you don't but i want to. take it chula and buy yourself some lunch or use it for gas." i knew she wouldn't take no for a answer so i took the cash and smiled. "i'll send you a text when i leave you house." she smiled and i go on my way.

once i arrive to her house with the food i notice some guys standing outside. i ignore them and walk up to the door but i can feel them all staring. i use the key alicia gave me and enter the house. i lock the door behind me and call out "danicia, it's y/n. your mom's coworker. i brought your food".

i see her come out, she does look sick. "hey y/n thank you for bringing me food." i respond "no problem. how are you feeling?". as she's about to dig in she says "a little better". before i leave i ask her "do you know the guys in the front of the house. they were staring before i came inside. i don't wanna leave you here alone if you don't know them." she looks confused and walks to the window. "that's my brother and his friends. they must've came back early from filming." i walk towards the window and notice them making their way inside. "alright then. i'm going to head out."

she gets up from her seat and hugs me "thank you again for bringing me food" i smile and say "it was no problem! see you later" as soon as i say that all four guys walk in.

"damn danny you didn't tell us your mom hired a babysitter" one of the guys says. "actually i work with alicia. i came to drop food off for danicia." i said in response. i asume the guy giving him a dirty look is danny. i look at him, "you must be danny."

"yeah. how'd you know?" he asked. i laugh "you and danicia look alike".

his cheeks turn into a blush color. i could only imagine how red i am right now. danicia is just smiling watching this all play out. it's starting to get a bit awkward until one of the guys steps forward, "i'm julian, that's logan and he's frank" franks the one that made the babysitter comment. i wave at them and introduce myself "i'm y/n. nice to meet you guys"

"that's a pretty name, y/n" danny says. "thank you. i should probably get going. bye it was nice meeting you guys, bye danicia." i grab my keys off the table and make my way towards the door. as i'm about to open my car i realize i left my phone. i turn around to get it and danny's walking my way with it.

"you left your phone. thought you might need it" he says. i smile and laugh "yea actually i might". "your laugh is cute, by any chance would you want to maybe go out some time?" he seemed nervous but didn't want to show it.

"yea that sounds like fun" i think i'm more nervous than him. i unlock my phone and hand it to him where he enters his number.

"see you later y/n"

"see ya danny"

i get in my car and hear the guys celebrating danny asking me out. alicia sure does have a cute son.

••••••••
its been a couple of days since i last posted. this quarantine shit ain't it but enjoy<3