frank💨

y/n POV

frank and i decided to have a date night. we decided on going to the santa monica pier. i had the house to myself so i started to get ready when there was a knock on the door. i assumed it was frank and went to open the door.

"hi babe" i lean in for a kiss and he kisses back.

"how's it going mamas" my heart melts when he calls me that.

"just about ready" i respond. he follows me to my room.

"it's gonna get cold later so bring a sweater or jacket with you" he says. i nod. he sits on my bed and watches me finish up.

"stop staring weirdo" i tell him and laugh.

"you're so gorgeous. i can't stop looking" he pulls me between his legs and kisses me. it turns into a make out session for a couple minutes. i pull away and a wave of sadness hits him. i laugh.

"cmon i can't be out late and its already getting late" i say leaning over to put on my shoes. i feel a slap to my ass, i turn around and see him smirking.

"what is up with you today, you like horny or something?". he starts to blush, "maybe" he says.

"omg frank noo" i say as i laugh. i put my shoes on and grab my purse and we head out. we walk towards the car and he opens the door for me and then he hops in.

the drive to the pier we talked about random things and listened to music. once we got there we decided to not ride any rides and just walk around. as the night appeared i realized i forgot my sweater at home but i didn't want to mention it. i started to shiver a bit and frank noticed.

"let's go get your sweater from the car babe" he said. "i forgot it at my house. i can just buy one at one of these stores." i start to head towards a store near by.

"hell nah, you're not wasting money on those expensive ass sweaters take mine. i have a long sleeve under." he starts to take it off, his shirt sticks to his sweater causing me to catch a glimpse of him shirtless. i guess i was staring cause he started laughing, "y/n you good?". i was caught off guard but tried my best to act like i wasn't staring, "yea i'm fine. why?" all he does is laugh and hands me his sweater. he grabs my purse while i put it on.

"thank you babe but you know you didn't have to give me it right." i hug him and he nods, "i know but you're my baby and i gotta take care of you". i smile and lean up to kiss him. we decide it's time to head home.

once we get to my house we walk to my door. "i'll see you tomorrow princess" he leans in for another kiss and i put my arms around his neck. the door swings open and there stands my little brother, slader.

"you better get inside sis. before logan sees." i roll my eyes and frank shakes slanders hand. before he leaves he kisses my forehead and whispers in my ear, "keep the sweater, it looks better on you anyways". i laugh and head inside.

slader starts to talk, "if you don't tell log he's gonna end up finding out and he's going to be upset y/n"

"i know slader but i don't want there to be any problems between him and frank." i respond.

logan walks in and he doesn't look too happy, "where were you y/n?"

to be continued...

•••••
part two will be up later!! enjoy<3