julian🧊

y/n POV

"julian stop" after many times of telling him to stop he continues. i decided to spend the after noon with julian, my boyfriend, and his sister, bella. bella and i get along well so when julian is with us he likes to be really annoying.

"well julian your suppose to be reading this to me. even mom agrees, didn't she just say help me and help me read it." bella had enough of julian messing with her.

"well you're not even famous... you're not famous" julian responds. i look at him and he has a smirk, i mouth to him "stop being mean". he ignores me and continues messing with bella.

bella says "oh well check instagram dummy, and i didn't want to be famous. so you can take that video down i don't care." at this point i start to laugh a bit. bella seems irritated by her older brother so i decide to step in again.

"alright that's enough babe, quit making her upset she needs to finish her work." julian starts to laugh and takes a seat next to me on the table.

"cmon bella i'll help you read your work" bella sits down on the other side. as i go to get up julian pulls me back down.

"stay here. i wanna sit next to you." he looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

"bella needs to finish her work before your mom gets home. i don't want her to get in trouble because you don't want to help her read" he stays quiet but i can see him staring at me.

i sit next to bella, "julian stop i'm not going to look because i know you'll some how convince me to sit with you." i start to help bella while still feeling julians stare. 15 minutes pass and bella finishes her work.

"all done. you should get your things ready for school tomorrow. do you want a snack bella?"

"yes please, can i have some apples." she says and i nod

i help her put her work in her bag when she hugs me. i wasnt expecting a hug but i hug back.

"what was that for?" i laugh and ask.

"a thank you for helping me with my work." she says.

"no problem bella, i'll always be here to help you with whatever you need, now go get your things ready. i'll have your snack ready in a bit." she runs off to her room and i make my way to the kitchen.

"julian.." i call out but he ignores me.

"cmon don't be like that. come help me" i laugh and he slowly gets up.

"watching you help her made me realize how much she loves having you around." he says as i cut some apples.

"well you know i love her as if she was my own sister. she's a good kid." it stays quiet for a bit.

"i just didn't realize how much she really appreciates you." i look at julian.

"i'm glad she feels that way i wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable around me or else it just wouldn't feel right. it's the same with you and my siblings. i want you guys to get along" he pulls me in for a hug.

"thank you for helping her"

"no need to thank me babe" i peck his lips. i fix the apples with some peanut butter for bella.

"bella your snack is ready" i shout.

i turn to julian and he pulls me in for another kiss.

"yuck. i wanted a snack not watch you guys kiss." i laugh and follow her to the living room.

"wanna watch frozen 2?" she nods excitedly.

"not frozen 2. can we watch something else?" julian whines. bella and i look at each other and in sync we respond, "nope".

we laugh and continue to watch the movie!

••••
let me know how you guys liked this one<3

comment some ideas on what you want to read next!