logan😋

y/n pov:

logan had spent the night last night after our movie night. so i thought it would be nice to wake up early and make some breakfast. before getting out of bed i decided i would admire logan asleep on my chest. i ran my fingers through his hair massaging his scalp. that caused him to hmm and tighten his grip around me. i had one hand still in his hair and the other scrolling through snapchat and instagram.

i felt logan roam his hand up and down my thigh not thinking much of it i continued going through my socials. as i was watching a snap story i felt logan hovering out my heat. i put my phone down as my breathing hitched. "logan" was the only thing i was able to say.

he whispered back, "goodmorning princess". he smiled and slipped a finger in my underwear pulling them down. he started to massage at my clit and kiss my neck.. again the only thing i was able to say was, "loggaannn".

"that's my name baby" he says. he takes my shirt off continuing to massage my heat at a faster pace. my breathing is getting fast and he notices so he stops. "logan whyy" thinking he was being a tease but i see him lower himself to my hips... "i'm not gonna leave you hanging baby girl" as he finishes his sentence his lips attach to my clit licking and sucking. it was at this moment i was thankful i owned my own apartment. my moans filled the room. i took a hand running and tugging at logan's hair. the other massaging my breasts. i look down connect eyes with logan. he smirks before entering a finger pumping slowly.. "faster daddy" this causes him to add two more fingers going faster as he sucks harder and faster as well.

he adds a couple more pumps before taking his fingers out and sucking on them. he removes his boxers and i hand him a condom. he slips it on hovering over me, chain in my face as he enters in me. this causes both of us to start moaning. the bed frame starts to hit the wall making banging noises. "y/n baby i love you so fucking much" he lets out. "LOGANNN FASTER" i scream.

after a couple minutes logan flips us. i start to ride him going slow teasing him a bit. i go faster and faster soon reaching my high. i keep it up until logan's done as well. "right there baby right there" he says. i get off going down to his member. i take in his dick to my mouth sucking on the tip and pumping the bottom my forgetting to play with his boys. he grabs a fist full of my hair bobbing my head up and down. i start to feeling him twitch and i go faster. he moans "y/n you're the one baby. i'm gonna marry tf outta you" this made me giggle only vibrating back onto him making him cum into my mouth. i lick him clean going up for a kiss.

"what about marrying me?" i laugh laying on his chest. he kisses my head, "you heard me right. ima marry you. you ain't going no where" he grabs my neck pulling me up to his face for a kiss..

"ima make you some breakfast, come out in a bit to eat" he nods his head as i get off the bed. i grab logan's shirt slipping it on. logan's snacks my ass "what's for breakfast?" he asks.

"avocado toast with an egg or me..." i say lifting his shirt to reveal my titties. he stares in awe and runs after me to the kitchen...

•••••••••
omg idk what i just wrote... let me know if you guys want a part 2