Chapter 11: Teamwork

"Welcome to limbo!"

Tully pried a single eye open to read the message on her phone. "What the fuck Seb." she muttered, noticing that it was only 7am.

Limbo. That much was true. It was exactly another six weeks before her official start date as Seb's trainer. In the meantime, she had literally no obligations, and theoretically, nowhere to really call home. One thing was for sure though, she had to make way for Stoffel's new trainer, Elliott, who would be moving in over the following week.

Heikki didn't know it yet, but he was going to be enjoying her company for the most part of his remaining time in Switzerland. Tully had one more surprise for her brother too, one that he'd find out in just two days time.

"What do you think this is? Christmas Morning? Go back to sleep." Tully wrote back to Seb before accidentally dropping her phone off the side of the bed.

"Fuck you, phone." she whispered, closing her eyes.

"What?"

Oh yeah! Rayan was there.

She opened her eyes again and looked over at him. He looked adorable, laying on his side gazing back at her with sleepy hazel eyes and messed up hair.

"Morning." she grinned, rolling into his chest. He sighed contentedly and wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her head.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked huskily.

"I'm working." Tully said dejectedly. Lie.

What good was there in spending anymore time with him when in 2 days she'd say goodbye to Belgium for good. That was the excuse she was telling herself this time anyway.

---

On Monday morning, Tully woke up bright and early. Today she was leaving for England. Stoffel had insisted on driving her to the airport.

"Last chance to realise you're making a terrible mistake." Stoffel teased as he pulled into the drop-off zone.

Tully smirked and glanced over at him as he undid his seat-belt.

"I'll visit you, maybe... no, probably not. You can visit me though!" she replied with a laugh.

"I will definitely be visiting you!" Stoffel replied enthusiastically, "Preferably when Vettel is around."

"I'll see what I can do." she smirked, before jumping out of the car and walking around to the boot. Stoffel pulled her cabin bag out and placed it down on to the pavement. Olivia was standing nearby, watching them sadly.

"This is it then." Tully breathed, smiling at her beloved driver and reaching her arms out towards him. He quickly engulfed her in a hug and she felt Olivia's arms join in around the outside of them both.

"Thanks for everything Tul." Stoffel murmured, "I'll miss the hell out of you."

"Me too." Olivia sniffled.

Tully pulled away from Stoffel and turned to Olivia, "It's all up to you now Olly, to keep him in line. I'm counting on you."

Olivia managed a small smile and wrapped her arms around Tully's waist one last time.

"Call me whenever you want." Tully cooed softly into her ear.

"Love you Tully, have a blast." she said, wiping her eyes and releasing her hold finally.

"I will."

"Can you send me a signed shirt?" Stoffel asked, wrapping his arm around Olivia's shoulders.