The Chūnin exam is coming up !

< So, things are getting a tad hectic all around the world because of the covid-19, so just remember : wash your hands regularly (whenever you eat, use common means of transport or get home), do not shake hands or anything like that, cough in your elbow or your sleeve. Take care and I hope you'll enjoy this chapter !>

_________

The return of team Kakashi to Konoha was a peaceful one. Kakashi detailed everything that happened during the mission and the Sandaime had a small smile while hearing about Naru's prowess, being sure now that entrusting Kakashi with her had been the right choice.

After they left, Naru walked down the street with Sakura (who had again been rejected so here she was) and met Konohamaru and his gang.

She had first met the little boy when she had given the Hokage her kunoichi enrolment file. He had accused her of making him fall as he attempted to attack his grandfather, which was completely wrong since only his lack of balance was to blame. He had the bad idea of provoking her, going as far as to pretend she wouldn't hurt him because he was the Hokage's grandson. Half a second later, he was proven wrong. He then proceeded to follow her around and she taught him the most important thing for a shinobi according to her :

" There is no easy path, neither are there shortcuts in a shinobi's life. You must endure, suffer and overcome obstacles so you'll become stronger, all in order to protect what matters to you. This is what it means to be a shinobi."

Now that little boy called her his "boss" and would follow her around everywhere.

On this afternoon, Sakura was here too and Konohamaru made a mistake that almost costed him his life.

"Hey boss, who's this ugly nee-chan with you ?"

Seconds later, a terrified Konohamaru was running away from a pissed-off Sakura. Naru winced at just how loud the banshee could scream.
All of a sudden, she heard a male scream, followed by many others. She rushed toward the origin of the commotion.

" - Aaaahh, let me go !!

- Kankuro, stop this, we're not here to stir trouble. What if he arrives ?

- We've got time. Besides, that little runt ran into me so I'm gonna teach him some manners.

- If anyone needs to be taught manners here, that would be you.

- Who's that bitch ?

- "That bitch" is a kunoichi from Konohagakure. And for that matters, the "little runt" is the Hokage's grandson.

- Kankuro !

- Tch !

"Kankuro" let go of the little boy who ran to Naru. He wore a onesie with cat ears and...

- What's up with the makeup ?

- It's not makeup you uncultured swine ! It's war paint !

- Yeah right.

Kankuro was growing tired of this girl who seemed to enjoy pushing his buttons. He was going to teach her a lesson so he grabbed the package on his back.

- Kankuro ?! You won't use the Crow here ?!!

- It's ok, no one-

- Enough.

Everyone turned to look at the newcomer. A boy with red hair and big bags was standing on a branch. He was staring at Naru.

" - Shukaku's Jinchūriki...

- So it would seem."

The red head turned toward the other boy.

- You are embarrassing our village, Kankuro.