Against the strongest : help arrives

< Would you look at that ? Another chapter ! I honestly hadn't planned this but well...>

To say Shikamaru was in over his head would be an understatement. Damn, even saying it's an understatement is another understatement !

" - Just how troublesome is she...

The girl facing him, Tayuya, was using those monstrous creatures to attack him and he clearly wasn't the best suited for this. Still, he was starting to get the hang of it.

On the other hand, Tayuya was laughing. That guy was plucking his hears to avoid getting caught in her genjutsu but because of this, he couldn't do anything ! Strange thing was that he was dodging better and better... She should finish him off. Not that he was a threat but...

She ordered her monsters, the Doki, to attack him but instead they turned back on her.

- What the hell ?!

She then noticed the shadows of the Doki were thicker than normal and that they were connected to the other shinobi.

- The one thing nice about shogi is how you can take control of the opponent's pieces !

- So what ? You can't control them just like that !

- Oh but I can.

He then mimicked her fingers movements and the Doki moved again to attack her. Tayuya felt she had no choice but to dispell her summons. She was growing pissed and was about to attack Shikamaru again when she noticed she couldn't move anymore.

Looking back at him, she saw the newly appointed chūnin connected to her with his shadow.
She struggled to break free but to no avail.

" Very well. Good job out there, kid. But now the fun is over !"

Her skin became a grayish brown and white horns grew on her head.

Shikamaru winced. She had obviously entered another stage of her "cursed seal" as she had called it and it wasn't good news.

As he expected, Tayuya broke free from the hold of the Kagemane. Not giving up, Shikamaru cast the Shadow neck-binding jutsu. Even with this, she was able to cast a genjutsu on him and he released his hold.

- Gosh, what a nasty little fucker you are... That was fun but now it's over for you.

The sound nin took a kunai and was about to slit Shikamaru's throat when he suddenly punched her back. She then found herself caught by the Shadow neck-binding once more.
The two were caught in a stalemate, Tayuya trying to stab Shikamaru and Shikamaru trying to choke Tayuya.

" Damn it, I don't have any chakra left ! At this pace, my jutsu..."

The hold of the shadow faded.

- Finally ! This time, I'm fucking ending you !

Just as she was about to stab him, a strong gust of wind blew Tayuya away from Shikamaru.

- Looks like I got here just in the nick of time.

- Temari ?!

- Yeah, watch how it's done !

" Is this for real ? Seriously ? I failed to kill that fucking twerp three times ?! Oh wait, what's this ?!"

Tayuya noticed the new kunoichi. That was getting out of hand so she tried to put her in a genjutsu.
Using her fan, Temari blew the sound waves away. Not only that, but the wind also made Tayuya's flute crack, leaving her at the other kunoichi's mercy.
Deciding she had no way to win, she tried to flee but unfortunately for her, her opponent would have none of it and basically cut the whole area's trees.
Tayuya was caught under them and was crushed by them, dying on the spot.