The 5th Hokage : the Sannin reunited

< Hi everyone. So... I had a problem. I actually wrote the chapter about three days ago but Wattpad crashed when I tried to edit the chapter and all that was left of my 1259 words long text was the title. I got pissed and I called it a day. That's why it's a tad delayed, sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway, I don't own Naruto, only my OCs. >

" - So, how was your trip with Jiraiya-sama ?

- Agitated. He kept trying to spy on women until he'd notice me standing near and then he would cower in fear of me breaking his ribs.

- ... Have you ever broken his ribs ?

- On the first day of our trip, I bashed about 10 of them.

- Seriously, Imouto, you need to stop physically abusing your teacher.

- He needs to stop harassing women.

- Sure he does but... I'm not gonna win this argument, am I ?

- Nope. Wanna know who we met on our way ?

- I think I already have an idea but do tell.

- Itachi. He seemed tired. He was with some sort of shark-man. They claimed to be apart of a group named the Akatsuki. Do you know about it ?

- I heard a bit about them but they're very discrete. We have no idea what their goal is.

- Too bad... But maybe it's linked to the Bijū...

- So that's what they were searching for in Konoha. Man, that encounter was wild.

- It looks like it has taken quite a toll on you. Are you sure you shouldn't be resting some more, Onii-san ?

- I'm fine, I'm fine. However...

- However ?

- How did Sasuke get injured in the first place ? I mean, even if he interfered in your encounter with them, Jiraiya-sama was there so...

- Actually, he wasn't.

- Wait what ?

- He was off again to run after some women and he left me behind in our hotel room. That's when the Akatsuki came to abduct me. I manage to buy some time by discussing but Sasuke found us before Jiraiya. You wouldn't think he's such a hothead but he ran straight at Itachi with a chidori after destroying a whole wall of the hall.

- And Itachi caught him, didn't he ?

- He sure did. He pinned him to the wall and I think he used the Tsukuyomi on him. The other one, Kisame if I remember well, wouldn't let me pass so I was stuck there. And only then did Ero-Sennin appear. He summoned one of his toads stomach so they would get digested.

- I... I didn't know he could do this...

- Not only was it gross but that poor toad must be in quite some pain now because Itachi used the Amaterasu to get out. And then there was Gai-sensei...

- So he did catch up with them.

- Seems so but he arrived a bit late and he mistook Ero-Sennin for them.

- Oh Kami-sama...

- He almost broke Jiraiya's jaw with his kick... After that, he went back to Konoha with Sasuke.

- Man, you're lucky you weren't here. Sakura screeched so loud half of the village had to go to the hospital for temporary deafness...

- You do realise this is precisely why I agreed to leave in the first place ?

- Lucky I was out too. And what happened after that ?

- We went to a town where there was a lot of casinos. I won quite some money, I have quite some luck, you know ?