Chapter 3 Cool Weapons!

Why you sad? I don't know, i don't know!

Bold: Roxy talking to Lilith in her head Or phone calls.
Bold and italics: Talking into a mic or talking to Shido on his earpiece or talking on Fraxinus.
Bold and underlines: Texting or Lilith's other half talking.
Normal: Just talking in general or in person.
Italics and underlines: Spells names or using magic.
_____________________________________________

Lilith's POV

"You're getting better." I started eating breakfast after showering and all of that.
"I'm improving?" She nods and i smile.
"I'm glad......Does that mean?" She nods again.
"I get a new sword?" She smirks.
"Who do you think i am? I don't make just any simple 'swords' i make the transforming swords." She pass me my phone, and i look at her confused.
"What does my S.A.M.P.T have to do with my new sword?" She smirks.
"Just play around with it and you'll see." I pick it up and it's the same......Wait a minute no it's not!
"You put magic into this!" She nods, and i stand up and go to an open area.
"How do i activate it?" She shrugs.....That means that she's telling me to find out myself.
"Let's see here hmm...." I play around with it for awhile and then i change it into it original form.
"Wait a minute......Oh there it is!" I searched for the switch and i find the energy connecting to a different source.
"......It's a sword, but how?! This thing isn't that big so how did you put a sword in this?!" She chuckles.
"I used magic to connect it to the S.A.M.P.T and when you pull on that string that connects it to the sword it changes form." I move it around in awe.
"There's other forms that you haven't found yet." I stare at Roxy in shock and start to find the strings to all of them

" I stare at Roxy in shock and start to find the strings to all of them

"This is.....Awesome." I continue to switch between them quickly.
"Now don't get reckless though remember? If you let your guard down the weapon won't matter." I nod and transform it back into phone form.
"Thank you Roxy! I love it" I grin and she pat my head.
"Now I'm trusting you to take care of your friends alright? And the City too." I nod seriously and she smile.
"I'll take care of them and the City!" She pat my head again.
"Now go back to eating before it gets cold." I nod and start eating.

Small Timeskip
Location: School
Lilith's POV

"Time for your training to be put to the test Shido!" I smack his back.
"Ow Lilith don't smack me." I chuckles as we walk into the Physics preparation room.

"Shi....." What is going on?
"R-Reine-san?" Oh she's putting an earpiece into his ear.
"What the heck are you doing, Captain Delusional?" Yea Shido! She wasn't going to kiss you ya goof.
"We're going to be starting stage two of the training practice." Oh goodie!
"Now where did i put my popcorn at...."
"You bought popcorn?!" I nod and pull out some popcorn.
"Where did you......Actually never mind that. Why do you even have popcorn?!" I open up the bag and eat the popcorn.
"You can't watch a movie or a show without popcorn duh." He give me the look....You know which one.
"Anyways what's stage two?" I chew the popcorn.
"You're gonna practice on your teacher."
"Pff hahahaha!" I clench my stomach in laughter.