Chapter 11

I don't know what to say.

Bold: Roxy talking to Lilith in her head Or phone calls.
Bold and italics: Talking into a mic or talking to Shido on his earpiece or talking on Fraxinus.
Bold and underlines: Texting or Lilith's other half talking.
Normal: Just talking in general or in person.
Italics and underlines: Spells names or using magic.

_____________________________________________

Location: Outside The Cinema
Lilith's POV

"So where to next?" We just got done watching the movie and now we're deciding where to go next.
"Let's go shop for some clothes."
"You just want to see me put on different kinds of clothes." She nods and i sigh......Que the fast forward thingy they did in the anime!

Timeskip Bought to you by the author because she can't write about a date.
(Author: What's a date like?)
Lilith's POV

"Where else do you wanna go?" I feel my phone buzzing.
"Oh sorry i gotta take this phone call, sorry Origami."
"No it's fine." I smile at her apologetically and answer the phone call.
"Yes hello this is, Lilith."
"Hey there Shortcake.....So I'm sorry to bother you while you're on a date, but...."
"Wassup Roxy?"
"I need you to go to where Shido and Kurumi are at."
"Why? What happened?"
"I just have a bad feeling."
"Well alright then. Send me his location."
"Already did."
"I gotta go, Origami.....Sorry for cutting our date short."
"Was that Roxy?"
"Yeah she needs me to check something out for her."
"I'll wait for you here then."
"No no you go wait at that restaurant over there until i either come back or i send you a message." I company her into the restaurant and tell her to sit down until further notice.
"Sorry again, Origami!" I wave to her and run off towards the location, Roxy sent me.

Timeskip
Lilith's POV

"I need you to keep an eye on her." I sigh and just hide my presence away.
"So troublesome....." I pull out a mask and put it on.
"What is wrong with that kid? He's hardly making this a stellar date. I wonder where he keeps rushing off to anyway. Oh well it doesn't matter i suppose, after all little Shido will be mine soon enough." Woah!
"I get warm and tingly just thinking about it. Not long and then he will be mine." That is creep......And weirdly enough interesting. Oh she's buying a drink.......Wait is that a meow sound?
"Oh this guy's a feisty one." Darn bastards.
"Oh look at you it seems like i found a few boys who are up to something interesting. Calm down don't worry about me, I'd like to get on this sweet action if that's okay. Believe it or not I've been known to be fairly decent with a gun myself."
"Roxy your orders?"
"Just keep watching."
"Yes ma am."
"Do not interfere unless instructed to or it is necessary."
"Orders received and acknowledged. Standby for further orders."
"What should we do?"
"Well um.....Hehe how about it sweetheart?"
"Wow thanks so much for your permission. I certainly didn't expect that eager welcome so it is appreciated, but i have a small suggestion. Why don't we change the rules for fun. It's not that complicated, we'll just switch targets for a little while." Oh no.....The kitty!

"Shido is here.....Instructions?"
"Remain hidden unless absolutely necessary."
"Orders acknowledged."
"That was quite a gruesome sight."
"What do you expect from a Spirit that killed 10,000 people?"
"Hmm true."
"Oh my......Hello Shido. I'm so glad you finally decided to join us."
"Help.....Please she's a monster you have to help me. Don't let her kill me."
"You tried to kill something without being ready to be killed yourself. Doesn't that seem odd to you, it was helpless and now you are helpless. How do you like looking down the barrel of a gun?" Oof she shot him.
"Oh no my finger must have slipped."
"Orders?"
"Keep watch."
"Where do you think you're going, Shido?"