Chapter 7

Guys.......We have a yangire on our hands! It's a code black i repeat it's a code black!

Bold: Roxy talking to Lilith in her head Or phone calls.
Bold and italics: Talking into a mic or talking to Shido on his earpiece or talking on Fraxinus.
Bold and underlines: Texting or Lilith's other half talking.
Normal: Just talking in general or in person.
Italics and underlines: Spells names or using magic.

Song of the day: Heartbeat
_____________________________________________

Lilith's POV
Location: Roxy's house
Time: Morning

"Why do i need to train at 3 am again?" It's 3 in the morning and i was forced out of bed by Roxy in order to train.
"I have some.....Troubling news." I flinch....Roxy rarely say that she have troubling news.
"What is it?" I brace myself.
".......Nightmare is actively showing up."
"I think i wanna take a vacation now." I try running away, but Roxy pull me back.
"No can do. I need you to back Shido up in case of troubles.....Which i am already sure that there's will be a lot of trouble."
"What the hell do you want me to do?"
"I want you to charm her instead in case Shido fails." I blink multiple times.
"And what? Get either stab by Origami or Nightmare?" I rustle up my hair.
"Well.......Like Shido you can heal yourself."
"It's still painful as hell!"
"This is only in case he fails."
"Isn't Nightmare supposed to be like crazy?"
"Well.......Yes but you know."
"No i don't know, Roxy."
"You'll be fine!"
"I need a raise."
"You will get a raise and a bunch of ice cream."
"Good. Now why do we need to train me at 3 in the morning?"
"Well......Hm i don't actually know." I facepalm.
"I guess to prepare you?" I sigh deeply.
"I'm going back to sleep now."
"Good night!"
"It's morning already!"
"Hehehe sleep dreams then." Ugh I'm too tired to deal with her today.

Timeskip
Time: whatever time it is for school to start
Location: School!
It's still Lilith POV (Author: can you tell that it was Lilith who wrote that?)

"Good morning, everyone!." No....I'm too tired.
"Guess what! We have a transfer student joining our class!"......Vacation yes.
"All right, you can come in now!"
"My name is Tokisaki Kurumi." I mean i agree with the guys on this one.....She is pretty cute.

She is pretty cute

"I am a Spirit." I'll take that back.....Roxy!!!
"She's cute though right?"
"Um.....Okay! Thank you for that unique self-introduction! Now, let me find you a seat."
"Before you do, may i mention something?"
"What is it?"
"I am still unfamiliar with this school. If someone wouldn't mind showing me around the school grounds after school, i would be most appropriate."
"I can do it!"
"No, thank you."
"Huh?"
"Could i ask you to do it.....Shido-san?" How does she?
"Huh? M-Me?"
"And you too, Lilith-san."......I'm involved already?......What is your plan, Nightmare?
"Ooo she's been stalking you! Well try to act cool! Oh if you can't take it you can always call on your other half!"
"Sure thing, Tokisaki-san." I smile in response.
"You can call me Kurumi." That smile and laugh......Shivers down my spine.