Season Two Chapter 3

Hmm mm lalala

Bold: Roxy talking to Lilith in her head Or phone calls.
Bold and italics: Talking into a mic or talking to Shido on his earpiece or talking on Fraxinus.
Bold and underlines: Texting or Lilith's other half talking.
Normal: Just talking in general or in person.
Italics and underlines: Spells names or using magic.

Song of the day: How I Do It
_____________________________________________

Time: Night
Location: Arubi Island
Lilith's POV

"So you're leaving Shido with the twins?" I sip on some apple juice standing next to Reine.
"This might be the way for Shido to seal their Spirit powers." I sip more apple juice.
"Well whatever you think.....Oh yeah here i almost forgot to give you this." I pull out some brownies.
"Brownies?" I shrug and go to throw away the empty apple juice can.
"I don't know if you like brownies or not, but i made these before coming here. Well I'm gonna sleep now, do what you want with the brownies." I wave at her and walk towards my shared room with Roxy.
"Lilith." I turn around and look at Reine.
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for these." I nod and smiled then continued walking.
"Don't mention it." I wonder what's next....Eh Roxy? I walk into the room and Roxy have a smirk on her face, oh no what is she planning.

"So how was seeing Origami semi naked." I spit out my water.
"Roxy! Stop it!" Wait since when was I drinking water?!
"Haha I'm just messing with ya." I wipe the water off.
"By the way......Shouldn't i help Shido with them?" Bleh magic water everywhere.
"No no.....If you interfere then it would ruin things." Ruin?
"Eh why?" I tilt my head in confusion.
"Well if they are straight it wouldn't work....Plus Origami is here and I'm sure she's watching you after......Your confession with Kotori." Oh right......Wait!
"I discussed with her already!"
"Still.....just because you discussed it doesn't mean that she isn't jealous."
"I know i know......Sigh but i can't help myself." I look down defeated.
"Well you did have a crush on both her and Kotori at the same time kinda."
"I sound like a lolicon when you said it like that."
"She's only a few years younger and you're under 18 so it's not considered pedophile."
"I see......Well anyways i shouldn't interfere?"
"No just watch over him and make sure that the wizard doesn't do anything dangerous....."
"Yes ma'am......Am i allowed to use force if necessary?"
"Permission granted, you are allowed to use your weapons if required." I nodded.
"Acknowledge." And saluted.
"You sound like Yuzuru."
"Yuzuru sounds like me."
"No no. She sounds like.......Sarah Emi Bridcutt." I stare at her.
"And who do i sound like?"
"You sound like......Yōko Hikasa." I blink.
"You're kidding."
"I sound like Miyuki Sawashiro.".....
"Why do you sound like her and i sound like Yōko?"
"Why not?"
"....."
"....."
"....."
"Reine is hot." Roxy suddenly break the silence with that.
".....I hate you." I sigh again.
"I love you too." I lay down on my bed and pull the sheets up.
"I'm going to sleep now."
"Sweet dreams about either Origami or Kotori....Or maybe Reine." I sigh deeply and close my eyes.
"Wait, Lilith.......Wait for it."
"Wait for what?"
"Shh....Listen." I listen......
"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Oh?
"Was that Shido and the teacher?"
"Yes." I stare at Roxy as she stares at me.
"......Sleep?"
"Yes we should just sleep." We both nod in agreement.

Timeskip
Time: Morning
Location: Reine Room
Lilith's POV

"So Shido is starting the phrase one of the plan?"
"Yes."
"And did you just got out of the bath?"
"Yes i did."
"That's nice Reine." I keep myself calm.....Damn you other half.....Celeste.
"Ready to start?"
"Yeah I'm ready."
"Alright. Let's review the plan."
"Okay."
"We'll have the Spirit Berserk. That is to say the Yamai sister's, Kaguya and Yuzuru spend today's free time with you at the private beach where you are currently waiting. I'll tell them what to do, I've given them intercoms to make that happen. The rest is up to you, Shin."
"You can do it Shido woo!"
"Got it. From there i just like pretend i don't know about them and let them win me over?"
"Yes exactly. If they understand and believe that all they have to do to make you fall for them is follow my directions I'll be able to control their actions to some extent, at least that's the idea."
"In other words as long as everything goes the way you think there's a chance we could seal both of them at the same time."
"Correct. Judging by the girls current dynamic if you kiss one of them there's no way to know how the other one will react, but the assumption is it won't be positive."
"Hmm."
"Communications with Fraxinus have not yet been restored. However if we do not seal the illusive Yamai sisters now we may never get a second chance, so we have to make our move, you realize there are many risks involved."
"Yes. I understand I'll do what i can to seal them without any fighting."
"They both need to lose so that they both can live." I spoke up.
"What?"
"They both need to lose." Just a gut feeling....
"What do you mean by that?"
"......Just a hunch of mine that's all....."
"I'll try my hardest, but I'm scared i won't be able to do it though."
"Well anyway. I believe in you, they're almost done changing in order to avoid confusion I'm going to cut this line of communication for now. Don't forget to compliment them in their swimsuit."
"And remember to be honest!" I shout out.