mark| daddy issues

A/n: Phew, it feels kinda nostalgic to write one shots

But oh well, here we goooo

This one was requested by languor___

Don't get tricked by the title, it's nothing dirty, I swear ;^;

Hope you like it uwu

[Fluff]

[Y/N] POV

Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald.

Ever heard of him?

If not, let me tell who he is.

He is that fancy, rich guy who swore to make Yokohama his property because money equal power and blah, blah, blah.

In other words, my father.

Yep, I'm his other daughter...

My mother fell ill when my sister died and to this day, she still believes that she's studying abroad. Me and my father both know that's a lie and that's why we're-- I mean, he is so desperate to find something named "The Page" to bring her back, for my poor mother's sanity.

I know this is pointless.

He will never find it.

Especially after threatening two of the strongest organizations in Yokohama: the Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency.

Anyway, back to the story.

.
.
.

Author POV

You walked down the halls in the grandiose Moby Dick, heading to your father's office while carrying a stack of papers which reached your chin.

Of course, people offered to help you since you were the precious daughter of the boss, but being the independent woman your father had taught you to be, you politely declined all of the offers.

"Here" you said, slamming the stack of papers on your father's desk

"Thank you, my dearest" your father said, not even looking up at you. These days, your father was obsessed with capturing the tiger ability user and after successfully doing so, he was literally drowning himself into work

But now, if you were honest 100%, you and your father had a strong bond. He loved you and you loved him. But after your sister's death, he was completely focused on bringing her back, to make your mother happy again, resulting in giving you the cold shoulder.

So from the joyous kid who loved to spend time with her father, you became more cold, keeping a straight face for everyone, be them family, friends or subordinates.

While your parents were trying their hardest to bring your sister back, they never realized that they were ignoring you, neither did they bother to make you feel still loved.

Sure, you understood the situation you were in, but you were their daughter as well, for God's sake!

You shook your head and walked away.

"I don't remember the day when I became your secretary, old sport" you hissed and slammed the door behind you

Francis frowned at those words and put his pen down, massaging his temples in frustration. He looked at the door and sighed.

"I'm sorry, [Y/N]"

.
.
.

Time skip