osamu| the bride's song

Requested by no one

Felt like writing this one, I don't even know what the hell is in my mind, so don't kill me lmao

[Angst]
.
.
.

"Have you heard about this urban legend?"

"A legend? Do you really believe in that stuff?"

"Come on, hear me out! This one is real! It happened three years ago, right on that tall building!"

"Whoa! R-really?"

"Yes, really!"

.
.
.
.
.

Exactly three years ago, on March 11th, a young couple was celebrating their five years anniversary.

On this day, he decided to propose to her, so he took her to watch the sunset together on top of that building.

Overwhelmed with emotions, he managed to ask her to marry him and of course, she said yes.

They both were on cloud nine in that moment and haven't noticed or anticipated the thing that changed their lives forever.

But when he did notice, his first instinct was to push her from the way.

He was shot.

He took the bullet for both of them.

It is said that the murderer had to kill them both, but managed to kill only him because he protected her until the very end.

He lost his balance and fell from the building in front of her eyes.

There was nothing she could do, but only watch in despair how her soon-to-be husband lost his life in the blink of an eye.

That until the murderer kidnapped her.

In the same day, she escaped, the military police bringing her back home safe and sound.

But the next day, she disappeared.

People who saw her said that she was dressed as a beautiful bride, holding a bouquet of red roses as she slowly made her way to the building where her fiancé was murdered, muttering a song which people are calling "The bride's song"...

.
.
.

Be careful what you do,
'cause God is watching your every move.

"[Y/N]-chan, do you believe in God?"

"No. I don't believe in nothing at all"

Hold my hand in the dark street,
for if you do I know that I'll be safe.

"It's already dark outside? Come on, give me your hand, [Y/N]-chan. I have to protect you from any danger at night, don't I~?"

Even if I'm far away and alone,
I can be sure that you'll find me there.
This I know.