yandere! atsushi| happy sugar life (2)

Atsushi POV

Sweet...

It's so, so sweet...

I can't get enough of it...

I need more of it.

I want more of it.

I need her more.

I want her more...

To feel her more...

To kiss her more...

Even if it means...

...murdering the ones close to me...

I had to keep it a secret...

So why...

.
.
.

"Why did they have to interfere?"

.
.
.

Author POV

"Missing person?" Atsushi thought as he took the poster from the pole to have a closer look at the picture

He felt all of his colors faded away when he saw a picture of his precious [Y/N] on that insignificant piece of paper, hurriedly shoving it in his grey handbag, throwing it over his shoulder before going on his way to the Armed Detective Agency, as if nothing ever happened.

"Good morning!" Was the first thing Atsushi shouted once the door flung open, startling everyone

But something seemed...

Off...

Maybe a bit odd...

The silence present there made Atsushi's anxiety rise to unholy levels, everyone looking at him as if he was about to start a fight with anyone who dared to take a step forward.

"G-guys...?" He muttered when Kunikida got up, walking towards him

"Oi, brat" the blonde male spoke in a lower voice as Atsushi's whole body started to tremble. "We've got a new case" he continued, pointing to a man who looked like he was in his early twenties. "A girl went missing and this man came to ask for our help since no one couldn't help him"

"O-oh! I think I saw some missing person posters this morning!" He stuttered, nervously sweating

He swallowed hard the lump in his throat as he looked at the man in front of him.

He looked exactly like...

[H/C] hair.

[E/C] eyes.

[S/C] skin.

Atsushi felt as if his throbbing heart was about to stop in any given moment if the man looked at him any longer.

"You did?" The man spoke in a calm tone as Kunikida gave him a poster. "She is my little sister. She went missing after she had a fight with our mother and haven't came back home for one month, already... I wasn't there to stop her from leaving since I was in another city and I was hoping if you have seen her? Or even better, found her?"

"Think, brat" Kunikida said. "Even the tiniest clue will be of help, since Ranpo-san is not here today"

Atsushi looked at the ground, his body shaking uncontrollably as curious pairs of eyes seemed to bore into his own soul, waiting for an answer before he placed his index finger on his lips, looking like he was thinking of something.