osamu| it all started when my mom met my dad

Requested by: MintySourLin

Enjoy uwu

[Fluff-crack, maybe?]

It all started when my mom (you, a cracked) met my dad (Dazai, another crackhead) and they fell in love and they had me.

Hi, I'm Oda and my life?

Is kinda crazy.

Oda's POV

So long story short, my parents immediately fell in love when they were 15 and after some "quality time spent together", they had me when they were 22.

I'm Dazai Oda, 17 years old, the unique son of a she Satan and a suicidal maniac, [Y/N] and Osamu Dazai.

Well, that's what I thought before my parents had another baby when I was 3 years old and no longer were I the only child of this family.

They had my sister who's 3 years younger than me, Dazai Sakura.

So we could say that I was the unique son and she was the unique daughter of our family.

That's what we both thought before my parents had another baby when I was 6 and my sister was 3...

Yay...

They had my brother, Dazai Shuji.

So we were three at this point.

But did they stop?

Oh hell nah.

They had my baby sister, Dazai Akane, the last child of this family, thank God.

So in total, we're 6 members in this family.

My parents seemed to love the idea of having a big family a tiny bit too much.

For as long as I can remember, after I was born and my parents announced they were going to have another baby, uncle Kunikida would go insane. Literally.

After they had Akane, he said to my dad:

"If you're going to have another mini you, I will murder you. Literally"

"Come on, Kunikida-kun~ I thought you liked children~?"

"Yes, I do like children. No, I don't like children in that way and you were enough! But no! You had to have four little demons like you! Four!"

One thing me and my siblings got from our father was the chaotic nature, so no wonder why uncle Kunikida didn't tolerate us that much when we were toddlers.

But all in all, everyone at the Agency loved us and we became a big family, with our ups and downs.

.
.
.

Present time
Dazai household
Author POV

The front door was slammed against the wall when you entered the house, steam was coming out of your ears and you were only seeing red in front of your eyes as your husband was watching TV with Akane, your 8 year old daughter who looked like you, but had Dazai's eyes. None of them flinched when you made your big entrance, they were all used to your shenanigans by now.

"Hey, honey" Dazai greeted as he was braiding his daughter's hair, not looking up at you

"Hey, mommy!" Akane exclaimed, trying to look at you, but only to get her head slightly pushed in the direction of the TV so that Dazai could continue his braid without destroying it