ANOTHER DRUNK ONE SHOT

A/n: I'M FUCKING DRUNK

Requested by my smol, special bean MelissaLwd

Thank God auttocorrect exists

In the apartment where silence was dominating, two young lovers were resting in bed, talking about things only they knew about.

As she talked, he continued to look into her beautiful [E/C] eyes as he traced different shapes with his slim fingers on her lower back.

"Chuuya-san" she called all of a sudden

"What have I told you?" he furrowed a brow as she looked away, pouting and blushing

"C-chuuya"

"Yes, my love?"

"I-I think... I think I'm ready"

"Ready for what?"

"T-to... to do it!" she blurted out all of a sudden

His face flushed red at those three words as his fingers stopped in their tracks while she closed her eyes in embarrassment, waiting for a reply from the ginger head.

"Alright" he simply said

She didn't take the whole situation in (and that's not the only thing she'll have in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and he was already topping her, holding her hands up her head.

"W-wait! Chuuya!"

"What? Didn't you say that you wanted to do it?"

"I didn't know we'll do it that fast!"

"Shhh" he hushed her, placing a finger on her soft lips. "I want to make this moment special, my love"

"What do you mean by special?" she asked innocently

"Glad you asked" Chuuya said

He cleared his throat before he looked into your eyes and said the magic word.

"SUICIDE"

"Wait, what"

In the next second, footsteps could be heard on the staircase and the door to the bedroom was kicked down by the one and only Dazai.

"WHOM HAS SUMMONED THE ALMIGHTY ONE"

"WHAT THE FUCK" the [H/C] haired woman yelled at... whatever was happening right now. "I THOUGHT HE WAS THE ENEMY. I THOUGHT YOU HATED HIM??"

"Welp, not anymore" Chuuya said nonchalantly

"WAIT, WHAT"

In just a blink of an eye, clothes were discarded, laying on the floor. The woman looked confused as fuck.

"What the hell is with this time skip that makes absolutely no sense??"

"I'm the author, BITCH" I yelled from the void. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT"

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS, BITCH"

And then, your first time experiencing sex and a threesome happened in the same night at the price of one. Who would've thought?

And of course, you enjoyed it, you would be stupid or a liar if you said no.

"WELP, WHO NEEDS WALKING CUZ I SURE AS HELL DON'T"

Well yes, but actually no.

You couldn't walk straight for a week.

They both had to carry you.

Not that any of you minded at all.

Goddamn, these boys are gonna get you in hospital, with either broken bones or paralyzed.

The end òwó

-----------------------------------

A/n: I think I'm going to regret this the next day