chuuya| my happy ending (3)

Time skip
Three years later
Author POV

"[Y/N]~. Come on, babe. Wake up~"

"Mmmh..."

"Come on~"

"But I don't wanna..."

Then, you felt a soft hand caressing your face, the touch making you smile.

"Alright, I'm up" you chuckled as you sat up, rubbing your eyes

"Morning, sunshine" he smiled softly as you ran a hand through your [H/C] hair. "Happy anniversary"

Right.

It's been three years since you got together and ran away.

"Happy anniversary, Mr. Fancy Hat" you giggled as you threw your hands behind his neck and pulled him closer, falling back on the bed as he kissed you

One thing Chuuya couldn't get rid of when you two started your new life was his passion for hats.

Of course, you burned his previous hat since you didn't want to have any memory left of your past and got him a new one which he wears almost every day.

"So, what do we have in plan for today, Nakahara-san?" You asked he kissed your forehead

"Well, how does this sound? You, me, dinner, a nice bottle of wine and some alone time?" He asked, looking suggestively at you as you blushed a little and looked away

"Sounds marvelous" you said, giggling

Since the day you got in Canada, you both decided to work hard to afford a comfortable lifestyle.

You two used to stay in an apartment, paying rent with the money you had left and from your jobs while trying to not spend too much money so you could move in a bigger apartment or a house.

The house you two are currently living in.

You worked as a waitress at a coffee shop and Chuuya worked two jobs, as a cashier at a store close to you two's apartment and as a small company's driver.

You sometimes argued with him that you should work two jobs as well, but he always told you that one is enough and he could never make you overwork yourself.

And of course, you didn't listen. You worked small jobs whenever you had time, jobs like dogsitter, babysitter or even tutor, teaching children from the neighborhood some Japanese.

And that helped.

Almost two years later, you two were able to move in a bigger house and rented a place where you two opened a coffee shop.

It was hard at the beginning, but together managed to start your new life and dream of having a small company.

And it was great! You had employees and everything went smoothly.

.
.
.

Time skip
Later that day

"It's pretty quiet here today, don't you think, boss?" One of your employees said

"Yeah, maybe we should call it a day" you sighed and looked at your employee. "Jess, turn the sign to close--"

"Wait, whoa" Chuuya's voice was heard when he came into the room. "Don't close the shop, we have an order"

"We do?" You asked a bit surprised

"Then, I shall get to work" said Jess. "Nancy! Move your ass over here and help me!"

"Alright, alright, jeez" a girl sighed lazily as she went behind the counter to help her colleague prepare the order

Chuuya sat down on a chair in front of the counter and winked to his subordinates as they both winked back to him and started preparing the order.

"Latte art?" You asked as you furrowed a brow at what the girls were doing

"Babe, could you please bring me my phone from the office?" Chuuya asked as you got up and proceeded to do so

"Alright"

"Okay" Chuuya whispered as he pulled out a velvet box and opened it. "This is it. What do you girls think?"

"Boss, it's so pretty!" Jess exclaimed

"God, I would say "yes" on the spot if my boyfriend would propose to me with such a beautiful ring" Nancy sighed, zoning out as she rested her head in her hand

"Nancy, stop daydreaming, we have to finish this" said Jess, placing the first two cups on the tray

"Here" you said when you came back, giving Chuuya his phone, hugging him from behind as he turned his head to kiss you on the cheek

"Thank you, love" he said before you sat next to him

You all started talking about different topics when the girls were finally done with the order and looked at Chuuya. He slightly nodded his head and Nancy took the tray with the cups, placing the order in front of you.

"Here is your order, ma'am" she said, smiling

"But I didn't order anything?" You said, confused as hell before you looked at the cups

And you froze in place when you read what they were saying...

"Will you marry me?"

You turned your head to look at Chuuya, but only to see him on the floor on one knee as he had a velvet box in his hand.

You covered your mouth with your hands as the girls were silently fangirling behind the counter.

"[Y/N]... The love of my life, my lady, my everything... The woman who changed my life... There are not enough words to express my love and admiration for you. You showed me again another side of this world and I'm glad that I followed you. I want to keep it short and sweet because you know I'm not that good with being all too lovey dovey. [L/N] [Y/N]... Will you continue to make me happy and marry me?"

You were so shocked and happy, but still managed to nod your head as his smile grew bigger.

"I do..." You said as you hugged him. "Of course I do"

"Awww" said the girls in sync as you giggled while Chuuya was placing the ring on your ring finger, his hands kinda shaking. "Congratulations, you two!"

"Thank you, guys" you smiled before Chuuya got up and you hugged him again. He cupped your face with his hands and kissed you as the girls were fangirling hard

"I love you" he said

"I love you too, Mr Fancy Hat" you chuckled as he did the same. "Now that we're going to get married, it's going to be perfect"

"Yeah--"

"Because I think I might be pregnant"

"You might be WHAT"

It seems that you got your happy ending, huh?

---------------------------------------