chuuya| my happy ending (2)

Time skip
Around midnight
[Y/N] POV

Clothes?

Check.

Money?

Check.

Self care products?

Check.

Laptop, phone and chargers?

All went to the trash.

We wouldn't want to be tracked down.

Alright, I have everything I need.

Is there something missing?

Oh yeah, my dork of a now boyfriend.

I put my stuff close to the door when a black, old car arrives in front of the apartment complex and I see Chuuya getting out of it, running inside.

Not even a minute passes and I hear a knock on my door.

"Alright, we have to move fast" Chuuya said after I opened the door. "Give me your bags and let's get mo--"

I kiss him before he can finish his sentence and he grabs me by the waist, leaving the door wide open.

"As much as I'd like to spend some quality time with my crazy girlfriend--"

"You're on thin ice, Nakahara"

"We have to get moving"

"Alright, let's go"

"Did you get rid of all of your electronics?"

"Yep"

"We'll get new ones when we get there"

"But Chuuya, where are we going to stay?"

"Let's get there first and we'll worry about that later, okay?"

.
.
.

Time skip

I was nervous the whole goddamn ride to the airport, always looking in the car's mirrors or on the window to see if someone was following us.

Thank God I had Chuuya who was a treating the situation with a lot of patience, or else I would have gone insane, literally.

Were we really going to leave our lives behind?

The place we were born in...

The place we grew in...

They all will be left behind...

No one will know about our whereabouts...

I'm sorry, everyone...

Gin, I'm sorry that I won't be able to hang out with you around the Port Mafia anymore.

Higuchi, I'm sorry that I won't be able to help you with confessing to Akutagawa anymore.

Ane-san, I'm sorry that I won't be able to take care of the Sakura trees with you in the garden anymore.

Elise-chan, I'm sorry that I won't be there to have a chit-chat with you like girls and take you away from Mori-san when you're fed up with his shit.

And I'm sorry... Dazai...

Sorry that I've turned down your offer of helping me rebuild my life.

But I'd rather rebuild it with the one I like, instead staying away from him.

"--/N]. [Y/N]. Baby. Wake up. We're at the airport"

"Eh...? Wha..."

"Pffff. You should see your face, [Y/N]" Chuuya chuckled as I rubbed my eyes