chuuya| my happy ending (1)

Requested by no one.
Ooc Chuuya? Definitely.

Enjoy~

[Angst/Fluff]

.
.
.

People around the Mafia didn't seem suspicious when you appeared. They greeted you politely like they should on your way as you could feel an irk mark appearing on your forehead from how many times you have greeted back the higher-ups and some subordinates.

You were mad.

You were so fed up with everyone's shit.

You decided to end it all.

You see, you've joined the Mafia when you were 17. Having nowhere to go, you decided to join the Port Mafia when a certain brown haired male made you an offer to kill yourself with him.

You said no.

And there came his second offer which made his colleague to raise a brow at him.

"Join the Port Mafia"

"T-the Mafia?!"

"Oi, mackerel. The fuck are you doing?"

"You have nowhere to go, right? Join the Mafia and you won't regret it. And maybe later we can commit that double suici--"

"Yes, I'll join the Mafia. No, I won't kill myself with you"

"Whoa, that easily?"

"Of course, Chuuya! I have quite the charm, don't I~?"

.
.
.

You finally reached your destination.

Mori's office.

Lucky for you, there was no one guarding the door, so you easily got in, heading to his desk.

You took a piece of paper from the desk and wrote on the middle of it:

I'm tired, I'm leaving. You can kill me for all I care.

And you threw the pen on the ground before getting out of there, but only to meet with Chuuya on the hallways when you were getting out of the office.

"[Y/N]?!" He exclaimed. "What are you doing there?! Are you crazy--"

You clicked your tongue in annoyance as he was asking question after question before your patience dropped to zero and you punched him in the face as he was occupied to ask questions.

He didn't move an inch as his eyes were locked on a certain spot.

Despite the fact that his whole face was hurting and his lip was bleeding, he was confused about what reason you had to do such thing.

"[Y/N]..." He muttered. "What the hell's gotten into you?" he asked calmly before looking up at you, noticing the angry look on your face

"Don't you dare [Y/N] me, you bastard" you spoke in a lower voice as Chuuya looked shocked at you, eyes wide open. "Get near me again and I'll end you" you threatened him as he tried to say something, but only to look at the ground. "How stupid of me to trust you... Join the Mafia, you'll have a better life. What a lie. I'm tired, Chuuya. I don't want to do this anymore. I know that running away will turn me into a traitor, but I can't do this anymore. I'm leaving"

"...[Y/N]..." Chuuya muttered as you walked away. "No..."

"And don't say my name either. Do you really want me to beat you up, Chuuya?"